Ak 74

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Picked up an AK74 back in August after a certain Senator tried to sneak a ban into a bill. So I shall name this rifle Chuck.

AK74_zps2da9d0b6.jpg

It is my first AK and a Romanian SAR2 in 5.45X39. I just picked up 210 rounds of non-corrosive ammo and a friend is giving me 1,000 rounds of the Russian stuff. Now time to head to the range.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Picked up an AK74 back in August after a certain Senator tried to sneak a ban into a bill. So I shall name this rifle Chuck.

AK74_zps2da9d0b6.jpg

It is my first AK and a Romanian SAR2 in 5.45X39. I just picked up 210 rounds of non-corrosive ammo and a friend is giving me 1,000 rounds of the Russian stuff. Now time to head to the range.

Nice!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
:rofl: I like the name of the rifle. I think I'll name the 6 magazines I got coming. Barack, Diane, Henry, Nancy, Joe and Hillary. I got my order in just in time not to get gouged by the high prices and just under original retail price.

You'll like it. I'm not a huge fan of the 5.45 round though, but I tell anyone, if you can get an AR or AK right now for a fair price, the round doesn't matter, get the damn thing while you can.

I've got a Romanian AK-47 SAR1. Same as the SAR2 except that is shoots the Soviet round 7.62x39. It came with a 10 and 30 rd mag, I added 2 40's. Enough mags for me, and I do like the metal mags better. I hear the plastic ones are actually better though. Could be personal preference, but mine work perfect, so I like them.

I need to get a new pic. This one is flash bleached. But mine is more identical to the color of your SAR2. Same guns basically. Just chambered different.
attachment.php

Attachments

• aksks 002.jpg
    aksks 002.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.