CCW with a G17

oppo

Full Access Member
I also carry a full size pistol. I understand the attraction and benefits of carrying a small handgun but if I have to use a firearm to save a life, I want a full size pistol in my hand.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Is that a cucumber in your shorts or are you just glad to see me. I would have a M14 with me all the time if I could. just saying.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I do bust a tree rat out the back door with my m6 scout often. Should have used 12 gauge would have got all 4 of them.

otasan

Full Access Member
It is time to go to NH

Time for OC. No CCW license in NH for me, so I'll OC. It is legal in NH.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I carry my g19 with a g17 mag with an grip extention that I just picked.. very nice and easy to conceal for me being 5 foot 7 and 140 lbs......

oppo

Full Access Member
Versatility and the shorter barrel is a little easier to carry some ways, especially seated. Also, some people just like feel of the 19 over the 17. My little brother, for example, loves the feel of the 19 while I like a larger pistol

kwo51

Full Access Member
The only reason to carry a pistol is to fight your way back to your rifle. We all must grasp the reason of this statement for the coming trials . Pistols and revolvers are not good for defense in a life and death fight. Make them as pretty as you want they all turn into hammers when they run dry.Train for the worst and hope for the best.

oppo

Full Access Member
A long gun is a superior weapon, without question. However, the beauty of a handgun is that it is much easier to have at hand the moment you are unfortunate enough to find yourself needing a weapon. If you have the opportunity then, by all means, grab a rifle or shotgun but that opportunity is unlikely when sitting in the driver's seat or carrying groceries or sitting down eating dinner at a resturaunt or watching a movie at the theater or a great many other things. Therefore, choose the most effective weapon that you can keep on you, keep it on you as often as possible, and become as proficient as you can. That doesn't mean only slow carefully aimed fire but drawing from concealment, firing one handed as well as two and doing so as rapidly as possible. Also, practice without the sights because there is a good chance that you won't have enough time or light to use them.

kwo51

Full Access Member
May want to avoid places that prohibit the getting to a long gun. War is on the way and only you can protect you.JMHO

Members online

No members online now.