Colin Kaputnik - convert to mohammedanism

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
NOW we know why the buttmunch sits on his arse during the National Anthem; he's NOT an American any more!

EVEN better - Kaputnik is now a mohammedan. :iranmaybe:

Controversy Erupts After NFL Quarterback Converts To Islam and Refuses To Stand for National Anthem…

During the off-season Colin Kaepernick converted to Islam. Colin Kaepernick is also engaged to Black Lives Matter activist and hip-hop radio personality DJ Nessa Diab. Black Lives Matter as an activist group is synonymous with promotion of authentic Islam.
In the social justice arena, there is no daylight between the various BLM activism groups, and activist Islam. They are interwoven amid every controversial eruption over the past six years. We have tried to draw attention to it numerous times, but many don’t fully grasp the scope of the relationship between radical Islam and Black Lives Matter. It’s a symbiosis, a complete synergy in activism and intent.
We are under attack! It's clear as day! Less than 24 hrs later another body in the street! https://t.co/2wlxtVkwmv
— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) July 7, 2016
According to NFL players who are friends with Kaepernick, Colin and NessA Diab are going to have a traditional Muslim wedding.
It is not accidental that Nessa Diab -a BLM/Islam activist- and Colin Kaepernick cross paths, and meld ideological interests, especially when you consider the geography, the San Francisco area. Nessa also attended the University of California, Berkeley.
Nessa began her career in San Francisco as the night time on-air personality before she was offered the position at Hot 97 in New York City. (link)
From Kaepernick’s Instagram during his conversion:

kaepernick-2.jpg

Think this analysis is nuts? Think it’s off the mark? Go scroll through Colin Kaepernick’s Instagram account HERE (while you still can), and you can visibly identify the evolution of his conversion… or could that more aptly be called the “radicalization” of him?

Remember the San Bernardino terror attack by Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik? Who was the corrupting influence in that radical relationship? [ Hint, it wasn’t the guy. ]
Think this analysis is nuts? Think it’s off the mark? Go scroll through Colin Kaepernick’s Instagram account HERE (while you still can), and you can visibly identify the evolution of his conversion… or could that more aptly be called the “radicalization” of him?
You decide.
♦ Nessa Diab: Twitter Acct. Instagram Acct. Radio Hot97. Business
♦ Colin Kaepernick: Twitter Acct. Instagram Acct.
Here's #Colin_Kaepernick being Oppressed by White ppl WAIT that's just his Parents Anothr $19million a yr #Hypocrite pic.twitter.com/peK53PtFD2
— USA VOTE (@TalentsMomMLG) August 27, 2016
It’s a big boost in the conversion bona-fides for BLM promoter Nessa Diab:

nessa-1.jpg

It is said she has two brothers. Who are they?
Ohhhh GOODY. Another asshat anti-American mohammedan. Just what the U.S. needs these days... :rolleyes:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
WTF has happened to our country? I don't recognize it anymore. I'm living in Bizarro World. Right is wrong, wrong is right, up is down, down is up. I just don't get it.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Seems like there is something in a book I read like this. He needs to play in the Arabian league. Going to fundamentally change this country into communism.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Colin Kaputnik - All-American... turdburglar. :rollfro:

Colin Kaepernick didn't register to vote, report says

by: Kelcie Willis, Cox Media Group National Content Desk Updated: Nov 15, 2016 - 6:53 PM
AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin

Colin Kaepernick may not have voted in the 2016 presidential election, but he also hasn't voted at all since he was 18, according to a report from the Sacramento Bee.

The report claims that the San Francisco 49ers quarterback, famous for taking a knee during the National Anthem at NFL games, has never registered to vote.

Kaepernick has said he began protesting by taking a knee response to racial inequality in America.

According to the report, Kaepernick, who grew up in Turlock, California, turned 18 in 2005, but according to records from the California Secretary of State, there is no record of him registering to vote in the state in the 10 years since then.

CNN reported Kaepernick told media why he didn't vote Sunday after the 49ers lost 23-20 to the the Arizona Cardinals in Glendale, Arizona.

"I think it would be hypocritical of me to vote. I said from the beginning I was against oppression, I was against the system of oppression," he said. "I'm not going to show support for that system. And to me, the oppressor isn't going to allow you to vote your way out of your oppression."
:lewx4:

What... an... IDIOT. :goofy_batman:

AND hypocrite... :rondod:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts