Detroit man faces second degree murder

kwo51

Full Access Member
Some women can kick your ass quick. Anybody remember Helen Warnous? She is now the first women serial killer, from right in Florida. Not saying he should not have butt stroked her but I was not there.

ninja man

Full Access Member
i dont think an injured teen girl is a big threat. hell bring her in and help her get cleaned up. maybe score if she is cute. but a shotgun? effin idiot

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
DETROIT - A jury convicted a suburban Detroit homeowner of second-degree murder and manslaughter Thursday in the killing of an unarmed woman on his porch last year, rejecting his claim that he was afraid for his life when he heard the woman pounding on his door in the middle of the night and had acted in self-defense.

Theodore Wafer, 55, shot Renisha McBride through a screen door on Nov. 2, hours after she crashed into a parked car a half-mile from his house. No one knows why she ended up at the Dearborn Heights home, although prosecutors speculated that the 19-year-old woman may have been seeking help.

The jury convicted Wafer of second-degree murder, manslaughter and a gun-related charge after deliberating for about eight hours over two days.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
DETROIT - A jury convicted a suburban Detroit homeowner of second-degree murder and manslaughter Thursday in the killing of an unarmed woman on his porch last year, rejecting his claim that he was afraid for his life when he heard the woman pounding on his door in the middle of the night and had acted in self-defense.

Theodore Wafer, 55, shot Renisha McBride through a screen door on Nov. 2, hours after she crashed into a parked car a half-mile from his house. No one knows why she ended up at the Dearborn Heights home, although prosecutors speculated that the 19-year-old woman may have been seeking help.

The jury convicted Wafer of second-degree murder, manslaughter and a gun-related charge after deliberating for about eight hours over two days.

From what I've heard, I think they got this right. If he was truly afraid for his life, he shouldn't have opened the door.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
^^Agreed. This is not a stand your ground argument. It's very poor judgement, and it IS murder.

Hang him

oppo

Full Access Member
I don't understand convicting him of 2nd degree murder AND manslaughter for the same action. For that matter, a manslaughter charge for shooting someone with a shotgun at close range doesn't even fit the definition of manslaughter.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
As I see it, this case is not a gun-rights issue, or a stand your ground issue, not even a self-defense issue.

It was murder pure and simple.

He should be hanged tomorrow at high noon.

Members online

No members online now.