Do you CC when riding your motorcycle?

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Thinking about getting a bike. Just curious how many of you CC when riding.

If you don't mind sharing how you do it, please do!

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I don't CC on the bike. I've thought about just putting it in the luggage rack, but that doesn't make sense since its too hard to get to. Plus if I ever layed it down, I may not have the ability to notify emergency personnel to look for it. On the other hand if I did lay it down while it was on me, I don't want to be rolling around on another a chunk of steel once I bailed from the first one.

But if I did, on my harley. I think I could still conceal IWB at 3:00 and it wouldn't show. my legs are straight out ahead of me on the highway pegs, and my jacket would cover it up.

If your talking about crotchrocket concealment.....being in almost a fetal position.....I have no idea. Every time I rode mine when I was younger my shirt was always halfway up my back.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
In pocket and on my side. Harley or any bike I ride. A good holster with some sort of retention.If you go down the gun my save you from having lots of road rash. I carry Glocks and keltec on bike because of lower cost, if need be to replace.

oppo

Full Access Member
Sadly, I haven't ridden the bike in a while but I carry on the ATV. I carry the same as always, 3:00 IWB. When I do ride the bike again, I will carry the same way on it. It is a CBR1100XX.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I ride sport bikes and there is no way it will fit under my leathers. Like others said if I go down I do not want the on me. Not afraid of it going off but it would wreck havoc on my ribs and organs. With aromoured leathers and a back protector I barely have room for my license.

Humvee21

Full Access Member
I appreciate all the great input. Unfortunately, my plans to ride on the street have fell through and I am sticking to off road. I would still like to carry while on the trails, but points mentioned by Mockstar and Silver-Bolt really dissuades me from doing so.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Dress around the gun.

Not really an option.

100549477_avro-dainese-leather-suit-avro-bargain.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
If that is every day riding gear get it in Kevlar and a Kevlar helmet and don't worry about being shot. Fanny pack or breast bag would work. My guess is you can out run bullets on your bussa. When I dress like that every body wants to give me candy. Thats why I rode the short bus.

oppo

Full Access Member
Every ride is full gear for me. Dress for the fall. Aprilia is my flavor of choice.

I don't know how many times people asked me why I was wearing a jacket in the summer. They said there was way they would where one. I always had the same answer. You dress for the crash, not the ride. Jump out of your car at 70 mph. Do you want to wear it now? They usually seemed to get it after that.

It is the same as why we carry. If you ever need it, even once, then all the other times were well worth any inconvenience.

Nice taste in rides btw. :waytogo:

kwo51

Full Access Member
I guess If I had that out look I would have training wheels on my harley. Not that I don't need them. I do wear a helmet and no flip flops. Might even have 2 guns on me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts