Don't Forget to Change your Clocks on Saturday and your President on Tuesday

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I like that title and I've already voted. But I don't discuss my political views. Lol...I crack myself up.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Love the title and yes that is the plan... I can Live with messing up my clock but not the President

oppo

Full Access Member
That is certainly the plan.

Tuesday is when I normally throw the trash out anyway.

ninja man

Full Access Member
unfortunately i cant/wont be on your side guys.

i believe all politicians should be fired and/or die in a plane crash. i dont affiliate myself with any party. i hate them all equally. therefore i will not vote for anyone, nor have i in the past. politics is a way to lie steal and cheat legally. i have what i believe in and will keep my values my own. if you disagree, then so be it. we are all entitled to our beliefs. there is no way to explain how i fell without pissing anyone off, but this is a weapons forum so you all can be rest assured that i am a weapon/gun person, and will do what it takes to retain my right to this amendment....... however i will not vote because the way i see it, either way we are screwed......

just my thoughts. im sure i will get some criticism for this, but at least you all know where i stand

oppo

Full Access Member
unfortunately i cant/wont be on your side guys.

i believe all politicians should be fired and/or die in a plane crash. i dont affiliate myself with any party. i hate them all equally. therefore i will not vote for anyone, nor have i in the past. politics is a way to lie steal and cheat legally. i have what i believe in and will keep my values my own. if you disagree, then so be it. we are all entitled to our beliefs. there is no way to explain how i fell without pissing anyone off, but this is a weapons forum so you all can be rest assured that i am a weapon/gun person, and will do what it takes to retain my right to this amendment....... however i will not vote because the way i see it, either way we are screwed......

just my thoughts. im sure i will get some criticism for this, but at least you all know where i stand
The dangerous thing about choosing not to vote is that it makes it easier for the greater of the evils to win. I kind of feel the way you do but at the same time, I feel that voting is not only a right but a responsibility and I will vote against the greater evil.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I feel the way both of you do. Politics is just the American Mafia. But in this election it is imperative that Obama goes away. Romney may be the lesser of two evils and he's been talking the talk. I'm willing to give him the chance to walk the walk. I hope he is everything he seems to be.

I see Mitt more as a businessman than a politician. And that's what we need right now. He claims to be small business friendly, energy independence, small Government, lowering deficit. All the things this country needs to get back on track. If we don't get Obama out of the White House, there may not be a country left to call home. China will own us.

Ninja, I respect your position as for most of my life I wanted nothing to do with politics or voting. When Obama ran, I saw him for what he was and tried to block his way to the White House. I felt that strongly about it that I finally registered and voted against him. Unfortunately, there were too many caught up in the Hope & Change rhetoric he was spewing and he got in. I don't think we've begun to see what he's capable of. If he gets four more years he's really going to put the screws to us.

You say you want to keep your guns. Remember, this is the guy (and Holder) who were behind Fast & Furious the scheme to create a situation where the Government could further crack down on our gun rights. Fortunately it back fired on them. They are currently hiding behind Executive Privilege. Hopefully once he's out of office a lot of this stuff will come to the surface and he'll be criminally charged for it along with the Benghazi coverup and anything else they can get to stick.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPjBXufufUU[/ame]

Last edited:

ninja man

Full Access Member
out of respect, i actually watched and listened to the whole thing. i understand what is being said, but can not come to terms to vote for the lesser evil. these people do not belong in the government and it goes against my morals to even help one of these guys get into the white house. voting is a right, yes, but when there are only greedy politicians, what good is it? it seems that whoever raises the most money, ends up the winner. our president and candidate really dont give a crap about us. its all about getting their party in the majority so they can change laws the way they want. if they really did care, then all government employees should be salary capped at $70k per year and the money saved from that would end our school funding problem. along with a lot of other things. but no politician thinks they should have a paycut. and they remain in office creating laws that are dumb and useless, regardless of party

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
I don't know how much I agree with most things David Wallace said but this was pretty dead on.

“If you are bored and disgusted by politics and don't bother to vote, you are in effect voting for the entrenched Establishments of the two major parties, who please rest assured are not dumb, and who are keenly aware that it is in their interests to keep you disgusted and bored and cynical and to give you every possible reason to stay at home doing one-hitters and watching MTV on primary day. By all means stay home if you want, but don't bullshit yourself that you're not voting. In reality, there is no such thing as not voting: you either vote by voting, or you vote by staying home and tacitly doubling the value of some Diehard's vote.”

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Looking into the Crystal Ball and see what this coming Thanksgiving holds, I'm going to say Mitt wins.

12683_10150937042728078_154928456_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.