Finished my 870 (maybe)

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Found a 3 round mag extension at the LGS the other day. This thing was a pain in the ass to hunt down for some reason. No-one had one, and they were nowhere to be found online either (any brand). I had almost given up on getting one until I found it buried behind some benelli extensions at the LGS.

Specs: '80s Wingmaster, 18" REM police barrel, Magpul buttstock/forend, TacStar 6shot side saddle, UTG EL228Q LED tac light with pressure swithc, Carlson's 3 shot mag extension.

DSCN1712_zps8a3567ed.jpg

DSCN1711_zps05a66047.jpg

DSCN1710_zpsb3d919e2.jpg

DSCN1709_zps418a5061.jpg

Last edited:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I order a +1 mag extension from Brownell's, they have them in stock. Will it be a problem if the mag extension is pass the barrel, seem like I heard something to that effect? The shotgun is sick, I love it.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
When kept reasonable, mag extension length is not really an issue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlXrdhibiKo]21CG: Myth Busting - Shotgun Magazine Length - YouTube[/ame]

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
When kept reasonable mag extensions look ok. When it starts getting close to being a foot longer than the barrel it looks very awkward to me. Not to mention it defeats the purpose of a home defense type weapon because of maneuverability. If you need 10 rounds or more on a shotgun get a saiga and be done with it

Members online

No members online now.