German Police about to ban firearms from service

Max

Full Access Member
Hello everyone

On early monday morning, a german police officer was attacked by a person he was supposed to arrest, and, after he failed to stop the person with peperspray, fatally shot the attacker.
Now the german police considers ending the use of firearms alltogether (apart from special forces), and replace them with tasers.
Some say that, if the police literally puts down their guns, so will the criminals.
I might be a little prejudicated, but I think if they do that, things are going to get really ugly (after all, there are still heaps of illegal and some legal firearms around).
What do you think?

Max

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Sounds like the thinking of our liberal lefties here in the states.

No it can't be explained. No they won't listen to facts. No they have no common sense.

For instance, somebody commits a crime with an illegally obtained gun. Either stolen or back alley type purchase.

So the left wants to make more laws that only the legal gun owners will follow. It won't make one bit of difference to the criminals who get their guns from a guy in an alley. But it makes them feel better.

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
Good luck with those tasters during a German winter.

This line of "thinking" will be cheered by criminals and will get officers killed.

When facing a lethal threat, lethal force is the appropriate response.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Well, I know.
I guess in the US, there wouldn't be a discussion about an attacker being shot after he severely wounded an officer, would there?

Max

Ooohhh, I think Max might be talking about the Michael Brown case. If so, touch'e Max.

Last edited:

Max

Full Access Member
Not really, I just thought that the USA would give appropriate reaction to a highly dangerous attack.

oppo

Full Access Member
Not really, I just thought that the USA would give appropriate reaction to a highly dangerous attack.

In general, this is true. In the situation you described, nobody would call it anything but a good shoot. We do have some idiots, though and love to hear the sound of their own voices as they spew verbal diarrhea anytime they have half a chance to throw down the race card.

Bluez

Full Access Member
Criminals will love this.

As for tasers if those attacked by tasers are in a determined group all they have to do is quickly jerk the taser wires off their buddies.

At the Bundy ranch when the BLM guys where tasering the citizens they simply pulled the wires off.

Bluez

Full Access Member
Well I dont think its going to happen but if it did..:

- It might turn out to be a bad idea could have good (though un forseen) consequences in Germany:

a)The police there serve a political class there that is just as toxic as ours and just as anti "We the People" / "Wir sind das Volk!" people as our defective political class.
So limiting the Police States arms will water down the States monopoly on violence and thats a good thing.
b) The resulting emboldenment of the criminal foreign/invader/muslim masses in germany will make it more difficult to keep the systems autogenocidal tendencies out of mind of the People. And this may also weaken the systems control and therefore can only be helpful for the people long term

ViperJeff

Administrator
I see a lot of cops quitting in Germany. I know they saw what happened to the unarmed cop in the UK.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Maybe the French can loan them some of their whistles and white gloves..that really seems to scare off the bad guys...not!

Arckadian

Thinking about the French officer that was killed by a group of people not long ago, I Can see that if they have Tasers, well the cop can down one of them before he/she gets over run and killed just the same. People that will attack an officer of the law DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE LAWS THAT ARE THERE!!! Taking away the officers self defense weapon will just result in more dead peace keepers and once they are dead who will just come and take over. I believe the Chicago is a great example of that. It is run by criminals and has the highest death toll in the US. I am hoping that will go down now that the populous can defend itself, but time will tell.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Why even have police if they they can't enforce the law. What will happen is only low level criminals and petty crime will be addressed.

Members online

No members online now.