glockmeister

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I finally got parts I ordered in December from glockmeister..... can't believe that it took 4 months to get a few parts........:Angry: Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
They are not slow to respond in most cases. I think we are seeing more guberment intervention than we know.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
yep, now I know better, I ordered my stuff before all the BS happened at Sandy Hook. Alll I ordered was plus mag springs because I never give my mags a break.....They are always fully loaded say my G19 15+1 all the time.....Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I understand things are slowed by the frenzy, but that is indeed a bit ridiculous. I'll certainly be keeping this in mind when I want to order some Glock parts.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
I understand things are slowed by the frenzy, but that is indeed a bit ridiculous. I'll certainly be keeping this in mind when I want to order some Glock parts.

They were like this before the sandy hook thing.. I ordered from them then waited and waited so i ordered from the glock store and the parts came right away... then i got the parts that i ordered from them... :insane:

Members online

No members online now.