got a new revolver

ninja man

Full Access Member
picked this up a couple weeks ago. stupid ca law and their 10day waiting period. but i finally got it home a couple days ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 21

ninja man

Full Access Member
yes, its a 686. i bought it ppt and the scope was already on it. i may take it off, but not sure yet. was thinking of getting a cowboy holster and recreate the time when i was in wyoming practicing quick draw. that was the time i dropped a loaded .357 much like this one, on my foot with the hammer on halfcock. the gun shoots really well and the trigger is so light and action smooth. even the gun range employees were saying how smooth it felt. yeah, i let them play with it, its an indoor range and they let me stay late to shoot a few rounds.....

SWSS

Full Access Member
dang ningy, be careful of letting people play with it...last time you did that AJAX barely cleaned off the pustules...

:manos:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Good looking pistol! I'll have a scoped S&W someday, but I can't "pull the trigger" so to speak on drilling and tapping the top strap on either of my 29's.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Super glue and duct tape will work. No older model 3 screw S&W will not have anything done to them. I love my 40 year old 27. I have a buck mark 22 that is crazy with a red dot on it. Shooting steel is a ball with it.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Now he can pretend he's
humongous.jpg

ninja man

Full Access Member
eh, well...... i just hope i dont shoot myself in the foot. literally.....

on another note, found a model 29 with a 6" barrel. i have always wanted a dirty harry gun, now i found one. the one problem........ the gun store called me and told me that my .338 lapua showed up. crap.... which one do i chose? i cant afford both.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts