Gout

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Started my deer vacation in Sunday, two weeks off :D ( that was the good news). Last day of work I could barley walk, so went to the Dr first thing Sunday. Seems I have gout in my left foot (that's the bad news, Duh :D )

No fun at all! Hoping to actually hunt tomorrow evening, fingers crossed. I would advise to avoid gout, just saying :D

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What did the doc advise as treatment. My wife says you've got to drink a lot of water to flush the uric acid out. Her father had gout in his feet fairly often. He said it hurt to have a bed sheet on the affected foot when he was having a flareup.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Luckily this isn't a big flare up, gave me some medicine to ease the pain & inflammation. Drinking lots of water and laying off red meat & beer for awhile

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
An old friend used to have gout flareups all of the time.
He always said that He would drink lots of cranberry juice to eas the symptoms and clear it up. Might have been mixing the juice with whiskey too ?????????????:facepalm::rotflmao:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm familer with the condition and have an older friend who has it, stay in touch with your Dr and hopefully it does not get real bad. My heart goes out to ya I know its painfu and best of luck to you ya my friend......
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.