im in deep dodo

ninja man

Full Access Member
so i went on a spending splurge. i bought an 870 12guage, winchester model 700 .270, another mossberg702 .22 and a springfield xd40. the springfield was a private party transfer so luckily i dont have to add it to the list of other handguns i have on hold. damn ca laws.

the problem is my wife only knows about the 4 .22 rifles in the safe. she doesnt know about the springfield 1911 .45 in my shop as a shop protection gun, she doesnt know about the 2 sig mosquitos i have on hold, and she doesnt know about the 4 guns i just bought today. having no vehicle other than my bike at the moment, i have to find some way to get these guns home in 10 days without her knowing...... can guns really have sex and multiply by themselves? im goingto see how that excuse holds up when she finds out......

TheOl55

Full Access Member
You’re in the same place most of us have been in before. You must stand tall and firm, look her square in the eye, and plead insanity...........

oppo

Full Access Member
If you buy enough guns, eventually, she won't be able to remember what all you have and you can claim to have had that new gun for years.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Seek help.

Yeah, thats an idea.
Hand the firearm over to a friend, have Him bring it to Your house, He then will "GIVE" it to You as a gift because You have done so much to help Him out.
Yuh wanna make sure that He is a "VERY GOOD FRIEND" though, would`nt want someone telling every one that You just give that new firearm to Him.:happy175:

ninja man

Full Access Member
haha, nope. i live 50 miles from my shop. they arent going to drive 100 miles to help me pit guns in my safe. i will have to figure something out...... somehow....

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
The key to women and guns is to get them hooked too. My wife is now hooked and wants new toys and mods for existing toys. She is also now out looking for ammo whenever she is out and about. Way easier and much safer than what you have going on now. lol

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
haha, nope. i live 50 miles from my shop. they arent going to drive 100 miles to help me pit guns in my safe. i will have to figure something out...... somehow....

Tell them you will take them shooting, I would do it for that....just a thought

cce1302

Full Access Member
Most of us vastly overestimate the ability of others to differentiate between firearms. Your wife knows you have "guns." She doesn't pay attention to what they are or what they look like. Just carry them in the house. When she asks, say "I've had it a while."

Yesterday I was at a client's house and he showed me a nice office. Standing at one end, I saw 3 long guns leaned in a corner, about 30 ft away. I said, looks like a 500 and a 10/22. He's a know it all (they're his grandfather's guns) so he was eager to correct me. "THIS is a .22 rifle, and THIS is a shotgun." I was like, yeah, no kidding. It's a Ruger 10/22 and a Mossberg 500. That's what I said. He had no idea what I was talking about.

ninja man

Full Access Member
i know it all. and when i dont, i still know more than you.... haha arrogant enough?

funny thing is, we are going shooting on sunday with a few of us. but im still figuring out how to get the rifles home. the handgun is no problem, it fits in my backpack, but 3 long guns is a bit more troublesome. i guess i will have to take her car one day to got to my work on my day off..... maybe i can drop her off at the shopping mall.

Members online

No members online now.