Lets see some collections.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
I will start off with a few of my revolvers..
thesixshooters.jpg

Arckadian

I only have two and I will post the pic shortly, but I wanted to ask.... what is the Long barrel revolver on the right?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Very nice collection you have going. Just a FYI, some here, myself included play this a little close to the vest. We very much enjoy talking and sharing information about weapons but don't want to broadcast to the world exactly what we have. But for those who are not concerned with this we do like seeing what others are collecting and enjoying. That was a long winded way of saying that not all will participate in showing their stuff. Welcome and have a good time.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Very nice collection you have going. Just a FYI, some here, myself included play this a little close to the vest. We very much enjoy talking and sharing information about weapons but don't want to broadcast to the world exactly what we have. But for those who are not concerned with this we do like seeing what others are collecting and enjoying. That was a long winded way of saying that not all will participate in showing their stuff. Welcome and have a good time.

Oh i fully understand, most are ones i have bought traded or sold over the years...

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
My father had a Colt Buntline .22/.22 Mag (interchangeable cylinders). Something was wrong with the cylinder timing I think. It would shave lead and throw it out the sides. We needed to get it to a gunsmith to work on it.

Arckadian

Here are a few pics of my small collection.... A Springfield 1911A1 .45 and a Springfield XDS .45

Attachments

• IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 20

Arckadian

Very nice spingfield my son just got one and says its a pretty tight gun. :)

ohh indeed... I picked it up last week on Sunday and went shooting last Saturday. me and my father are going back to the range this Saturday for a little bit. Need to work on my aim a little and get more familiar with the weapon. I have been practicing my trigger squeeze, of course the big test will come on the range when the weapon is locked and loaded.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
revolvers with a lot of kick more or less... S&W 500 with 500 grain rounds. what a beast :D

I wasn't talking so much about being able to handle the power. The picture of the .45 Buntline looks ridiculously long. I just imagined someone sticking it in a holster and dragging the tip of the barrel on the ground.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts