More refugees coming to America

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
The Obama administration said Thursday it is willing to take in at least 10,000 Syrian refugees in the next fiscal year as European countries continue to grapple with the surge of thousands of people from war-torn regions in the Middle East and Africa.

The decision represents a significant increase compared to the 1,500 Syrian refugees expected in the U.S. by the end of this fiscal year, on Sept. 30th.

But it's still far less than many Democrats have been calling on the administration to admit into the U.S.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has cited a Vietnam-era program that let in 14,000 refugees each month. And more than three months ago, 14 Democratic Senators sent a letter to President Obama asking the number be increased to 65,000 in the coming year.

The U.S. estimates it has accepted 1,500 Syrian refugees since the start of the conflict four years ago, compared to the one million refugees who came to the U.S. following the fall of Saigon. And some 50,000 were allowed entry into the U.S. during the Iraq war under a special expedited program.

My guess is it will be even more and more...and how many will be terrorist "disguised" as refugees???...I say lock our borders before what Europe is becoming...muslim takeover in every aspect at the expense of the tax payers. Germany so far $6.6 Billion allocated for this newest mass influx of people.

kwo51

Full Access Member
So we don't need to bomb them there if they are here. The Sadie's have 100,000 air conditioned tents that are only used 1 week a year during the hudgi. Let them take care of their own.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The trick is to ask each and every one of them if they are a terrorist as they are welcomed to the country.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
John Kerry just announced another 85,000 coming here next year..this is just tip of the iceberg if you ask me. You know they will be signed up for free government entitlements and most won't try to assimilate into our society or learn our language..plus a percentage will even plot against us and hate everything we stand for. Why aren't these able bodied men staying home and fighting to protect their homes and land against terrorist?..instead looting and causing mayhem across Europe. I say no more mister nice guy and close our borders now and start fixing the problems we have at home right now before allowing anymore in.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Obamas setting them up in GOP held states giving them what the Cubans got + health care .$50,000 a year and homes . Think they will vote republican?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
They aren't American citizens. They shouldn't be allowed to vote at all. Oh, wait.....I'm sorry. I was dreaming of the America I use to know.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Even the dead vote here for the democratic party. This next year is going to be uglier than the last 7 .

Members online

No members online now.