my 8 year old at the range

ninja man

Full Access Member
400 rounds and only 3 hit the hostage. but that was because the scope wasnt sighted in properly. 100ft distance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 20

ninja man

Full Access Member
and her favorite rifle. mossberg 702 with a bushnell banner 4x16x40 scope. she has the matching bolt action but prefers the semi auto...... i wonder why?......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 9

ninja man

Full Access Member
those couple that hit were at the beginning. after we got it dialed in, she was dead on. i think i have a sniper in the family

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
She did great !!! That's Awesome.

I too say the No Zombie sign hung out front will work pretty good. I have a No Solicitors sign out front and I don't get solicitors so I see no reason the No Zombie sign won't work.

SAMSONLLC

Nothing like a day at the range with your daughter.

The necessary consequence of a man right to life is his right to self defense. -Ayn Rand

ninja man

Full Access Member
a day? ha. i wish. that was about an hour and 15 minutes of shooting.i was too busy reloading her mags so she could keep shooting.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
a day? ha. i wish. that was about an hour and 15 minutes of shooting.i was too busy reloading her mags so she could keep shooting.

I loaded a few mags for my kids and showed them how. If they wanted to shoot, they had the load their own mags. When my daughter wanted to shoot the handguns, if she didn't have enough grip to rack the slide and chamber a round or load a magazine, then she wasn't ready to shoot it and she didn't. Yeah, they whined a little about sore thumbs, but as I told them, I'm not going to be there to do it for them all the time and to get fluent themselves, they need to do it themselves.

SAMSONLLC

My girls have always loaded their own. With one exception. When they turned eighteen I took the one that still loves to shoot to a full auto range to shoot. She was thinking about going into the military and going to school for law enforcement so it seemed appropriate.
It was a proud moment for me when she flipped to full auto fire a burst then looked back at me and said. Woaw. My hand just got sweaty can I have one. Lol

The necessary consequence of a man right to life is his right to self defense. -Ayn Rand

kwo51

Full Access Member
I would rather keep the girls off the front lines. They can do it fine it just changes the rules in my mind.

ninja man

Full Access Member
the indoor range we were at is pay per hour. it just wastes time if she loads all her mags. besides, i cant shoot when she is shooting soi have nothing to do when she is at it.

Members online

No members online now.