Need mags?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Amazing, think about where we were 100 years ago with technology...and look at where we are today. Imagine what our children's children will have... Advancement has jumped so much that I strongly believe its not by coinicdence. "Reverse enginering" but Roswell didn't happen right?

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Hell even at $500, think of what all you could do if you were smart enough

The guy in the video had a printed lower and magazine. If you were smart enough I'd say pistol grip, quad rails, butt stock and maybe a few other small items would be doable. Too bad I'm no where near smart enough lol

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Awhile back somebody printed internals to an AR. In their test, it only last 3 or 4 rds if I remember correctly. But we're getting closer.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Awhile back somebody printed internals to an AR. In their test, it only last 3 or 4 rds if I remember correctly. But we're getting closer.

I'd never try or trust the internals. Buts there a few parts that could be easily printed depending on how tough this plastic really is

STF

Full Access Member
ONE OF YALL GET THE PRINTER. i HAVE THE FILES....
3DMAG.png

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
If i lived in TX I would split the price on one with ya....$250 bones each and we could make all we want. I'm not worried about mags personally. I have 10 and if i need more than that it will be because we are at civil war, which it may come down to soon. :025:

Members online

No members online now.