Sandy Hook conspiracy?

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
First of all let me say I'm not a huge believer in conspiracies but after watching a few videos on YouTube I'm kinda shocked. Has anyone else watched any of these videos? If so what are your thoughts?

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
I've seen the govt. Actors in interviews.. Aside from that though

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I watched the actors 1 and a few others. I'm gonna watch a few more and try to post links to some that I think are better tomorrow. I was curious what some of you others thought if you had watched some of them

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I don't have alot of faith in our government to actually pull of a conspiracy. After all a few years back two people couldn't even keep a BJ secret.:doh2:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I don't have alot of faith in our government to actually pull of a conspiracy. After all a few years back two people couldn't even keep a BJ secret.:doh2:

Haha. I hear ya and I'm not too confident they could either. I'll post some links in a few

Smith

I don't believe in a conspiracy, I do believe that this was an unfortunate circumstance that became fortunate firepower for the Dems

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I don't believe in a conspiracy, I do believe that this was an unfortunate circumstance that became fortunate firepower for the Dems

I hear ya. I just thought some of the stories and evidence has been really fishy. I agree with you 110% about it being a very unfortunate incident and the dems are using it for their gain

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I thinks it's just bad reporting. The media is always tripping over each other to get the first scoop in any story. They trample the facts and toss out any actual journalism to keep the 24hr news channels full.

Then the ANTIs jump up and start screaming and the media gaggle shuffles onto that topic. The ambivalent, ignorant public sees only what the little lighted boxes show them and know only what they can see. Most will not look into anything past the little 2 minute news clip or the 3 paragrah link from their homepage.

Funny how "Breaking News" has a double connotation, isn't it.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just because the government isn't good at orchestrating a good conspiracy doesn't mean they won't try anyhow (Fast & Furious). There are a number of unanswered questions. What school these days doesn't have a video monitoring system? Why haven't we seen any video of Lanza breaking into the school showing what he was carrying? Why are there conflicting stories on what he was carrying? Some are still saying he was carrying and AR and others are saying it was four pistols. It was reported he had an AR in the trunk of his car. Video shows it was a shotgun. But that's not been reported to my knowledge. Not one survivor? Not one witness?

I'm NOT saying it WAS gov. organized. Do I think there are those in gov. that are evil enough to do something of this magnitude? Absolutely. It's been done before. History can repeat itself. The coroner was a complete doofus. Couldn't answer some of the simplest questions. He acted like someone they pulled off the street and put him in a lab coat to look important. I think correct information is slow to come or withheld in order to push the gun control agenda.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Lets see lone gun gunman kills president. Gunman killed killer killed ,files hidden . Cover up you think. Trust government sure. Happy Happy Happy. Pass me the joint please.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Lets see lone gun gunman kills president. Gunman killed killer killed ,files hidden . Cover up you think. Trust government sure. Happy Happy Happy. Pass me the joint please.

Having trouble following your sentence but I think you're alluding to the JFK assassination?

Members online

No members online now.