Sig P245

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Stopped by to see an old friend the other day. I ended up leaving with a German made Sig P245 in .45acp. My friend pretty much gifted it to me and I was totally shocked. I have drooled over the pistol for several years now and he can no longer shoot or carry the bigger pistols. The pistol came with 3 regular magazines and one X grip P220 magazine. It also has night sights, a CompTac holster and a very nice custom shoulder holster.

I forgot to take a picture of the shoulder holster.

Now to find time to hit the range and try my first Sig Sauer out.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I took the P245 to the range yesterday. It shot great and was 100% reliable with all the ammo I ran through it. It's not locking back on the last shot though. It will if I rack the slide on an empty magazine but not if it shoots to the last shot. It did this on all four magazines, so I gotta fix that.

I'm carrying Critical Duty 220 grain +P in it. Using the CompTac holster this pistol hides great and is easy to carry.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Well with a little research it seems it's me and not the gun. Can't wait to hit the range to test this theory....

http://youtu.be/aiLuLKLQCMc

For whatever reason this never occurred to me. Guess I hold and/or shoot my other pistols differently.

Members online

No members online now.