The Coalition for Non-Living Americans...

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
... is getting out the VOTE! :favorites37:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsbafGH9D6c[/ame]

:iranmaybe:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I think I posted an article about how many registered voters North Carolina has over the age of 110. One voter in Granville county is 160 and already voted in this election. Isn't that just wonderful?

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I think I posted an article about how many registered voters North Carolina has over the age of 110. One voter in Granville county is 160 and already voted in this election. Isn't that just wonderful?

THAT'S what you get for importing all those YANKEES the past 25 years!!! :yuno:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
THAT'S what you get for importing all those YANKEES the past 25 years!!! :yuno:

Yes, that responsibility rests solely on my shoulders. I opened the Northern border and sent out invitations to all yankees I knew. And told them to invite all the yankees they knew. Kind of like a pyramid scheme.

I'm currently doing the same thing with our southern border. No not the North Carolina southern border. The US southern border. I've invited all my hispanic friends to join us. I only knew one but that's all it took. Now, like the hole in the Titanic, I can't stop them from flooding in and eventually we'll be drowning in a sea of illegal Latinos. And it's all my fault. :boxed:

Last edited:

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Yes, that responsibility rests solely on my shoulders.

Well, I MEANT "you" in the generic plural sense - that's what ANYONE would get, for a having a Yankee infestation.

Find John Boy & Billy's "Yankee motel" bit from ca. 1988 - "Yankees move IN, but they DON'T move out!"
icon11.gif

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Well, I MEANT "you" in the generic plural sense - that's what ANYONE would get, for a having a Yankee infestation.

I knew what you meant. I was just rattling your chain. I was born in Maryland. To Virginia and North Carolina I'm a Yankee. It does no good to try and explain that Maryland is South of the Mason Dixon line.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I knew what you meant. I was just rattling your chain. I was born in Maryland. To Virginia and North Carolina I'm a Yankee. It does no good to try and explain that Maryland is South of the Mason Dixon line.

But like KY & MO, you guys were, "shaky," at best, during the War of Northern Aggression... :emotions33:

Members online

No members online now.