This really offends me ... Feinstein says Vets shouldn't own guns...

mgentry

Full Access Member
Feinstein: Veterans cannot be trusted with firearms - this offends me more than most of what our government has done. We are good enough to serve, fight and die for them but after we serve then basically the liberals cast us out and veterans are of little value to them! What do you think?

KKing

Full Access Member
This really offends me ...

Where did you read that?

This. Please share. While I'm not a veteran, many of my friends and family are. It amazes me that Frankenstein thinks she's fit to carry a weapon and our warriors that have fought for our freedom are not

oppo

Full Access Member
As much I truly hate that crazy bitch, she isn't saying all vets have ptsd. She is simply doing what she always does. She is attempting to deprive the rights of many in a failed attempt to limit the access of a few.

Arckadian

One of the main reasons why people like her want Vets to not have firearms is this..... WE KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!!! I have a Ranger buddy that I work with and while he is a really nice guy, I know that there are probably 6-15 different ways he could kill me at anytime and none of them require a gun. We train our soldiers to be able to kill and defend the people of this nation, but once we are done with them.... Some of the politicians, I believe anyway, would be more than happy to have them hidden away somewhere forever so that they can be forgotten... Crap like this sickens me.

Again this is not the USA I defended when I joined the Army....

Full Access Member
One of the main reasons why people like her want Vets to not have firearms is this..... WE KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!!! I have a Ranger buddy that I work with and while he is a really nice guy, I know that there are probably 6-15 different ways he could kill me at anytime and none of them require a gun. We train our soldiers to be able to kill and defend the people of this nation, but once we are done with them.... Some of the politicians, I believe anyway, would be more than happy to have them hidden away somewhere forever so that they can be forgotten... Crap like this sickens me.

Ahhh yes,The memories.I got the full treatment when i came home from Nam.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member

I also have a friend who is Ex 75th Ranger, he is a bad ass but never shows it in public. He has a fight doll is what I call them, I have seen what he can do and he is in his 50's.....

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Ok here's a question. Who would you rather have an in person conversation with for 1 hour. Fienstein or Sharpton

STF

Full Access Member
Makes complete sense to me. I mean if you truly want to oppress people you can't have people who have been previously trained in combat tactics owning firearms.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
After I did twenty-seven+ years in the military and she said that, well she is so stupid that they should just remove her from office. Hmmm, I guess that's over half that they will have to let go.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Makes complete sense to me. I mean if you truly want to oppress people you can't have people who have been previously trained in combat tactics owning firearms.
My thoughts exactly. The government trained them how to use those weapons effectively. The last thing they want is to have that knowledge combined with weapons used against them. So declare them all crazy and take away their guns.

Members online

No members online now.