War on cops!!!!!!

kwo51

Full Access Member
This is out of control and will get bad for all of us. Time for local sheriffs to start forming posse's.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Those armored vehicles many departments got will come in handy now. Cars don't offer the protection they apparently need. Farrakhan should be arrested for instigating this. Hope all the boys in blue watch their six from now on.

I really don't like the way things are going right now. The current racial climate has a lot to do with whatshisface in the Whitehouse.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
He renamed a mountain!

Mt20St20Obama_zpsxkwcgegz.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
He is at the very least a muslim sympathizer.
He dislikes the military and police.
He couldn't care less about planned parenthood or what they do.
And what gives him the authority to rename a damn thing?

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
And you guys wonder why this forum isn't more popular.

More than half the stuff on this site is just Obama bashing, pissing and bitching about everything.

Obummer this, libtards that, blame everyone for everything and preach about it to those that share the same beliefs and views.

The government is to blame for everything from gangs to the fact that your socks are too tight.

There is little on this forum that is actually about guns and weapons... Might as well name it the "The bitter, right wing, curmudgeons front porch bitch sesson forum" and drop the Weapons façade altogether.

Oh, and by the way, police deaths are down in 2015 compared to the past averages...

And Mt McKinley was called Denali by the locals before it was changed to McKinley..
But why let facts get in the way of a good pissing match

:Rant:

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
And you guys wonder why this forum isn't more popular.

More than half the stuff on this site is just Obama bashing, pissing and bitching about everything.

Obummer this, libtards that, blame everyone for everything and preach about it to those that share the same beliefs and views.

The government is to blame for everything from gangs to the fact that your socks are too tight. Not true. My socks are too tight because I washed them in hot water.

There is little on this forum that is actually about guns and weapons... Might as well name it the "The bitter, right wing, curmudgeons front porch bitch sesson forum" and drop the Weapons façade altogether. Catchy but it's too long. Can you shorten it?

Oh, and by the way, police deaths are down in 2015 compared to the past averages... But now they're being hunted.

And Mt McKinley was called Denali by the locals before it was changed to McKinley..
But why let facts get in the way of a good pissing match. Yes the natives called it Denali (The high one) originally. In 1917 it was officially named McKinley after the assassinated president. And I think Alaska has been petitioning to have the name changed back to Denali since 1975.

:Rant:

And I still don't like BHO.
I'm a member on other gun forums and there are similar topics to this thread.
And since this is not gun related I moved it to the Lounge area.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.