went on a spending spree

ninja man

Full Access Member
ok, so i spent a bit of money today. and for me, it was a lot.
first off, i picked up a new winchester 24 gun fire rated safe. then impulse spending go me to the gun store this afternoon where i now have 3 handguns waiting for me. but, stupid ca law only allows me to buy one handgun a month. so this one i am picking up first. almost completely paid for, but i have to wait 10 days for it anyways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 15

ninja man

Full Access Member
and then i put a deposit down on 2 of these. its called the mosquito..... interesting name, but its a sig .22 cal handgun. i figured my oldest daughter and i can use them. and since i have to wait 2 months to get the last one, it comes just in time for christmas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 11

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Very cool! I'm a little jealous of the 1911. I was saving up for a S&W E series, but the AR bug bit me hard and now all of my 1911 fund has gone into to that.

Those Mosquitoes should be good little shooters too!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
SWEET !!! Spend it all !!! You can't take it with you and what you do leave, the gubment and the bill collectors get !!! Go buy you another one. Get that new safe filled up !!!

ninja man

Full Access Member
haha, i wish. i spent $2,000 today. now im broke. and i still owe a little bit for the new guns. the problem is, the wife doesnt know about it yet. im hoping she doesnt ask me for the combo for the safe for a long time.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
haha, i wish. i spent $2,000 today. now im broke. and i still owe a little bit for the new guns. the problem is, the wife doesnt know about it yet. im hoping she doesnt ask me for the combo for the safe for a long time.

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission :hmmm2:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Mosquito make a fine little suppressed gun. You will have a hard going wrong with the springy also. Any trouble finding ammo there to feed them?

SWSS

Full Access Member
ok, so i spent a bit of money today. and for me, it was a lot.
first off, i picked up a new winchester 24 gun fire rated safe. then impulse spending go me to the gun store this afternoon where i now have 3 handguns waiting for me. but, stupid ca law only allows me to buy one handgun a month. so this one i am picking up first. almost completely paid for, but i have to wait 10 days for it anyways.

Haha, BS! you know I helped push you in our discussion....:hat:
Nice guns.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Spend that money while the dollar is still worth somethin'. After it crashes the only thing of value is what you already have in your possession. Which reminds me, I need more bullets.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Bullets, Guns, Gold and Gas will be in very very high demand. Stock up all you can on all of the above. You'll be able to trade those items for anything you could possibly want or need.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
My Sons to Me,"Dad, You need to be putting some money away, what would You do if You had to do a stay in the hospital or if an emergency came up.
Me to My sons, "Why should I put any money into a bank, or an IRA or any other program that do`nt pay Me crap on a return, Nope, I`ll keep buying firearms and tools and whatever else I enjoy today, if an emergency comes up, I guess I`ll be crying when I have to sell some of My toys, but, I aint going to loose any thing on them either."
I`m buying for today, so I can enjoy my retirement for a very long time.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
That's a fact. You've got to know what to buy and what to hold. As far as I'm concerned, buying firearms and ammo are better than buying gold. I get into a pinch and need some cash, I'll assure you, I can find buyers for ammo or the right firearm much faster than I can find someone to buy the gold for what it's ACTUALLY WORTH. Gold may be $1100 an oz right now, but good luck finding someone that will pay you that. A pawn shop damn sure won't and most individuals don't make a habit of buying gold. I got into a bind not long ago. Everytime I went to Academy to get .40 and 7.62 on the limit, I also picked up a box of .223 anticipating my house selling and planning on an AR-15 in my near future. Fuggin electric bill came due, hadn't been working didly since the tornado, and I sold that .223 I had been buying when cash wasn't such a shortage. Didn't gouge I don't think, but I paid $6.99 + tx per box. Sold it for $10 a box x 10. Mighta made $25 profit on 10 boxes and got the bill paid. :waytogo: Now if I had a gold button who would have bought it? And would I have gotten fair value or made a little extra on it? NO !!!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
BTW, I am a bit lucky, I do have a buddy who has a gold buyer that's honest, and he will pay 85% of spot value that given minute. Look it up online right then, he gives 85% of what it's worth right then, not 6 months ago or 2 hours ago if it just jumped $10 an oz. Pawn shops around here will loan like 30% of value, or buy for 50-60% of value. Flat ass crooks. And desperate people do it daily all day long.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts