You know what we need to do ...

mgentry

Full Access Member
We need to demand that our elected officials (the President, Senators and Congressmen) come under Obama Care - just like us. I would bet that some of the problems we are experiencing would get fixed pretty quick. What do you think?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yes, they need to lead by example. I'm tired of this "Do as I say, not as I do" BS. If fricken Obummer care is so great then they need to be first in line to sign up for it. That goes for other rules and laws. They should not be able to exempt themselves from any of it. They are there to represent us so they need to experience everything their constituents have to.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
And what drugs are you taking tonight? We have to pass the bill so we can read it.This country is being run by criminals. Only one way to get it back------- vote them all out. Wait don't they control the vote count? I'm so confused ,what should we do?

oppo

Full Access Member
And what drugs are you taking tonight? We have to pass the bill so we can read it.This country is being run by criminals. Only one way to get it back------- vote them all out. Wait don't they control the vote count? I'm so confused ,what should we do?

Find a tall tree with a plenty of sturdy limbs and a lot of rope?

mgentry

Full Access Member
No drugs of any kind, I'm just sick of all of this mess that our politicians have created for us and not them. I think it is time to start a grassroots movement and tell our representatives and president that's what we want. I also feel that things would get done a lot better if they applied to everyone. This is what petitions and speaking out is about!

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Maybe I'll wake up and figure this has just been a bad dream..on second thought don't wake me up.

kwo51

Full Access Member
That is where I am. Put a DNR tag on me. I welcome the thought of change from SOP but think there is nothing that can be done to change it. Glass is not half empty or full it is broken.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts