Attention!

JoshLFOD

I have certainly not forgot about Weaponsforum.com and everyone who has ordered a shirt. I have everyone's information written down and those shirts are still coming as soon as I can get the money. I owned 3 small shirt companies and a guy from germany recently placed a 4,000 dollar shirt order, got the shirts, and filed a paypal dispute. Paypal would not accept my favor in the dispute showing them the customs slip because I didn't have a receipt so not only did that guy drain my account, but also drained it of pre orders that everyone has placed, leaving me...to be completely frank...F%$'ed. I have EVERY single persons information and am planning on doing these as soon as I get back on my feet. EVERYONE is going to get their shirt. I have no intentions of people not getting them.

I am sorry for the late response, I have been swamped up to my shoulders in debt, and being a 20 year old supporting a family. I apologize wholeheartedly that this has happened, and I promise that everyone will get their shirts. In the 3 years of doing this, this is the FIRST time anything like this has ever happened.

My deepest apologizes,

Josh
:sorry:

JoshLFOD

Not only did I lose a few customers here after all the debt has been paid off, but lost a majority of all my other customers. And the worst part. After hours on the phone with Paypal, there is nothing I can do.

JoshLFOD

And if I was some Kind of scam artist. I would not take time
To be writing all this. I pride myself on loyalty and proper morals when doing business or just everyday life. Those low life's really pulled one over on
Me

JoshLFOD

That is why I am posting this, to let people know that they will be sent. Since being negative 4137 in Paypal I managed to make it to abkut negative 960 so far. Working my ass off on this end to try to make the ends meet. I guess the risk of running your own business but people are scumbags.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I believe as long as all debts are paid then things will be ok.... shirts sent, etc.

Thanks for reassuring that all orders will be sent when available when you get back on your feet, I understand you had a problem but please make it right for those who ordered..Good stepping up to the plate and letting us know whats up, thats what we were concerned about....Concealed 27

ViperJeff

Administrator
I decided to wait before commenting.....

I really hope things turn around for you, we hate to see anyone be a victim. With that I hope you understand just how important our members are to us. They are our Friends, Family and Bothers and Sisters in Arms

Vj

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I decided to wait before commenting.....

I really hope things turn around for you, we hate to see anyone be a victim. With that I hope you understand just how important our members are to us. They are our Friends, Family and Bothers and Sisters in Arms

Vj

I hope I'm right Jeff.....:boxing:

SWSS

Full Access Member
i can appreciate your predicament, this can result in my what the? attitude. I guess a quick email reponse or a simple post to let us know you weren't drinking a PBR with my cash would have been good...but hind sight and arm chair quaterbacking wont cut it.
I do however, respect and admire those that actually pony up on their bills, even when caused by others.
BTW I do love the design.

JoshLFOD

i can appreciate your predicament, this can result in my what the? attitude. I guess a quick email reponse or a simple post to let us know you weren't drinking a PBR with my cash would have been good...but hind sight and arm chair quaterbacking wont cut it.
I do however, respect and admire those that actually pony up on their bills, even when caused by others.
BTW I do love the design.

I was trying to figure it all out ASAP and get the shirts printed but with my account still in the negative, I figured it was time to tell people what happened. Unfortunate, and this has been more than stressful, but it will all be figured out and dealt with in good time.

Thanks for the compliment on the design.

Arckadian

I still have a friend that can make shirts if you guys are still interested. He is local to my location and me and the wife are good buddies with his son. He is a good guy

Arckadian

First I need to pay for the print we wish to use that will be $30 dollars and then I will have to pay for the shirts... Whatever the shirt costs + the print so it wont be a lot of money for the shirts. What kind of print do we want to make? I will cover the print

Members online

No members online now.