How to bait some terrorists

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Stole this from another site..seems to work in Texas.

So some redneck Texans were sitting in an ice house (a bar with a garage door or two), drinking long neck Lone Star beers and talking about -what else?- hunting.

They lamented the loss of the thrill of the hunt over the years and wanted something like they had when they were in the military - infantry naturally. So they came up with the idea of hunting terrorists (again). They just needed to bring the terrorists to them.. like baiting the area of their choice with something ...the terrorists could not resist and would respond to as deer hunters use oat patches to attract deer

So Bubba came up with the idea. He said they needed to draw pictures of Mohammed and publicly display them. This idea was quickly adopted under the proviso that it be cartoons of Mohammed, because everyone knows rednecks can't draw anything but the Lone Star flag to any effect. And that is the (semi) true statement of what happened yesterday in Texas when the cops killed the two terrorists shooting up the Mohammed cartoon event in central Texas.

You may read it was radical New Yorkers who dreamed it up, but I wouldn't believe it for a minute. And, anyway, if they had, they knew they would have to move it to Texas in order to have a large armed public attend it. The results were very disappointing, but there are hopes this kind of baiting will be more productive than just two dead terrorists in the future, and some kind of provision for the participants to get some action instead of just watching the police.

It wasn't designed to be a spectator sport. There is even speculation that it could grow to the point that the State would regulate the hunting of terrorists.

And that's my version of this whole thing.

John

kwo51

Full Access Member
Sweet .What will be the legal limit be ,can we take both sexes , can we hunt at night? This all seems like drawing fire patrols. We might be poking the hornets nest, and I got plenty of wasp spray.

oppo

Full Access Member
The part that pissed me off was spokesman for Garland PD. He said the officer did a "good job" and "what he was trained to do". That is ridiculous. He was armed with a pistol and took out 2 men with rifles and body armor. He displayed tremendous skill and courage and saved no telling how many lives. What he did was nothing short of heroic.

kwo51

Full Access Member
2 in the body and 1 in the head = 2 bad guys dead. What makes me mad is the Feds knew about these guys for years!

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
The part that pissed me off was spokesman for Garland PD. He said the officer did a "good job" and "what he was trained to do". That is ridiculous. He was armed with a pistol and took out 2 men with rifles and body armor. He displayed tremendous skill and courage and saved no telling how many lives. What he did was nothing short of heroic.

I totally agree with this.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Don't want to make him out to good or our nice muslin people will put a fatwa on him. Why is war not declared? Could our affirmative action government is controlled by them.

priell3

Full Access Member
5043372135_7a99c75756_z.jpg

Members online

No members online now.