Lunatic Anti-Gun Activist Threatens To Beat Up Virginia State Senator

priell3

Full Access Member
Andy Parker is the father of Alison Parker, the reporter that was killed on live TV by a deranged racist. He is also a stark raving mad anti-gun activist that has been co-opted by Michael Bloomberg’s Everytown For Gun Safety. The third thing you will find on Parker’s résumé is that he, like all “peaceful” liberals, likes to threaten people with violence if they don’t agree with him.

According to WSLS Parker has a major hard-on for pro-gun Republican Virginia State Senator Bill Stanley. Parker has been bombarding the Senator’s FaceBook page with insane anti-gun rants. One recent post caught Stanley’s attention:

“I’m going to be your worst nightmare you little bastard,” wrote Parker.

Apparently, Stanley made some kind of a comment that he felt this was a threat and that completely set Parker off. His next post on the Senator’s FB page was this caps-lock insanity:

YOU SORRY LITTLE COWARD. YOU DIDN’T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO REACH OUT TO OFFER A LAME CONDOLENCE AFTER MY DAUGHTER ALISON BAILEY WAS MURDERED IN YOUR DISTRICT. WHEN YOU SEE ME AGAIN, YOU BEST WALK THE OTHER WAY LEST I BEAT YOUR LITTLE ASS WITH MY BARE HANDS.

If the first post was a veiled threat, this one left no ambiguity. Parker is threatening to beat Stanley’s ass with his bare hands.

“It was very clear that he intended to do myself and or my family harm,” said Stanley.

“He’s been attacking me for months. I’ve tried to let it go. I know he is going through a grieving process, I want to let him grieve and if I am the subject matter of that, and the ability of him to work through that, than I was going to let him do that. But he crossed the line,” continued Stanley.

Stanley has filed a complaint with the police, which could end up bringing felony charges against Parker. Perhaps realizing he’s in deep doo-doo, Parker issued an absolutely terrible apology.

First, he tried to describe his threat of physical violence as being “political in nature.” You know, the politics of beating someone with closed fists because they have a different opinion. Maybe that’s politics in Kazakhstan, but here, not so much.

Then, Parker gave another non-apology through Everytown For Gun Safety:

“In my grief over the murder of my daughter and my anger over a political system that allows incidents like that to continue, I spoke regrettably. I apologize for my words, but make no mistake, i will continue to seek justice and change as a father in memory of my daughter,” wrote Parker.

But wait, it gets worse. Check out what anti-gun Democratic Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe said about the threat:

Thursday, Governor Terry McAuliffe said in a statement to WVRA radio that Stanley needed to “man up.”

“Andy, you know, is passionate about the issue, rightfully so. Bill Stanley knew Andy had no interest in physically harming him. This is a political stunt by Bill Stanley…Come on Bill, you’re tougher than that,” McAuliffe said.

So it’s a political stunt on Stanley’s part to get some crazy ass anti-gun nut to threaten to kick his ass? That’s some stunt. I wonder if the Governor would be so dismissive if a gun rights activist threatened an anti-gun democratic Senator. Probably not.

This is what passes for civil discourse on the left. If you don’t agree with what they have to say, they have 3 tried and true debate enders: #1 Racist! #2 F*ck you! #3 Someone should kill you!

I think it’s obvious from this episode that the “commonsense” gun reforms liberal kooks want involve beating up anyone that supports the 2nd Amendment. It’s probably not the best plan to physically assault people who own and carry firearms, but who ever said liberals make sense?

Lunatic Anti-Gun Activist Threatens To Beat Up Virginia State Senator – Downtrend

kwo51

Full Access Member
This parent needs psychological help. He will explode if not treated. Cars kill way more people than guns but we don't try to take them away. Even stupid people understand it is the driver not the car, or maybe the shooter not the gun. I have to go lock my safe so the guns don't get out and hurt someone.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
This parent needs psychological help. He will explode if not treated.

Guarantee you he's NOT a Christian - clearly he has no outlet for his grief.
icon11.gif

Members online

No members online now.