Ok game time, What kind of car would you want if?

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Check out the 2014 SRT edition...my second choice for a vehicle.

2014 Grand Cherokee SRT - The Ultimate Performance SUV | driveSRT

Meh, I don't need a Jeep for the tarmac. I want one that can do the fun stuff.
My other choice would be a 2005 Jeep Rubicon LJ

Sumpin' like dis.
DSC03571.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
3speed or 4 speed tranny? Great old piece of metal,will roll over if you let it. Jeeps today just wish they had the balls that one has.

STF

Full Access Member
Well it had the T-90 3 speed when I got it and no motor. I was going with a 350 and an old Chevy SM420 4 speed for the rock crawler. Had all that mocked in and now it has an 83 GM IronDuke 4cyl out of a Jeep and back to the original T-90 3 speed.

I have an overdrive that needs to be rebuilt for the Dana18 Tcase.

It might be done before I die LOL.

ninja man

Full Access Member
no diesel in mine....... and yeah, i financed 100%........ $1,000 a month truck payment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 11

STF

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik7sD8wvqrY]HPE500 Corvette Stingray in Action - YouTube[/ame]

STF

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-gzNi6MRwI]Hennessey C7 Corvette Runs 200 MPH on Texas Toll Road - YouTube[/ame]

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I love everything about the new Stingray...except the taillights. They should have stuck with the small oval style.:imo:

STF

Full Access Member
I could get over the taillight shape if I got to listen to the sound of the exhaust from that motor bouncing off the rev limiter consonantly

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
^True, and more than likely it's the others who will be looking at the taillights.

Top speed isn't much to me, but I would like to play with one on the twisties here in SE Wisconsin and SW Minnesota:boti:

STF

Full Access Member
Shit, if I had the money for that the last thing I would be worried about is tires.

kwo51

Full Access Member
With money like that I would not care if I blew it up. Easy come come easy go has never been in my life. I would like to try it. My friend vets tires were $1500 each.

Members online

No members online now.