"Portlandia!" Coming to Tacoma!

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Is it just the constant rain & lack of sunshine up there in the PNW, or what? :facepalm:

Then again, that MIGHT just explain some of the libtards we've elected here in Pittsburgh, too... :challenge:

Gun Boxes Coming To Tacoma

Tacoma wants people to drop off their guns like library books.

The City of Tacoma is crafting a new program that would place firearm drop boxes in neighborhoods, away from police presence, in hopes of encouraging people, particularly youth, to anonymously turn in guns...

download-5.jpg

I'll spare you some IQ points and refrain from posting the REST of the article. The author's reaction IS worth posting, though! :D

images-1.jpg

NO DUH! This is the absolute stupidist thing I have ever heard of. Really? Seriously? You want to put these gun boxes around safe neighborhoods to encourage youth to drop off their guns like library books? You are kidding me, right? This is from a ‘gang reduction project coordinator’ who works with gangs, but wants to put the boxes in safe neighborhoods. Really? If this is the caliber of people running Tacoma, they’re in a heap of trouble!

Clean it, wipe it free of prints, drop it off anonymously, and VOILA - the perfect crime! :emotions33:

kwo51

Full Access Member
While working for a power company our higher-ups wanted to see the causes of our outages. After about 2 weeks of dead squirrels and coons they decided to just ask us. How can college make someone so stupid?

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yes it is very stupid but hey they got to do something even if it stupid and cost the taxpayer money.

Members online

No members online now.