Those who bought shirts and didn't receive product

ViperJeff

Administrator
I think you might want to get with financial service and see what options you have. I have not received an email back and his facebook page was taken down after I posted a friendly reminder about the shirts

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Glad I did not order......wtf that's so wrong.. ask anyone who has dealt with me and I am a man of my word......... hopefully he's just busy but it sounds like that's not the case..

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Didn't someone refer this guy here? I tbought I remembered reading that somewhere. Maybe that person has more contact info. I could be mistaken tbough. I'm supposed to take memory pills but I always forget

SWSS

Full Access Member
Sorry VJ. When I read that he had contacted you, I thought you meant he had just contacted you just last night! Haha, no wonder that was a weird set of write-ups. My bad buddy, did not mean to question your integrity...

ViperJeff

Administrator
Sorry VJ. When I read that he had contacted you, I thought you meant he had just contacted you just last night! Haha, no wonder that was a weird set of write-ups. My bad buddy, did not mean to question your integrity...

Not worried, I've made my fair share of mistakes in life

Arckadian is currently working on another source that is local to him and is known by him and his Wife. I just don't have any facts or details yet that I can pass on.

This whole thing piss's me off to no end.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
We should have this guy's info up here. Just so we can get it to the other Fully Driven Network Forums. If he's soliciting forums for shirts, and every forum I see, there is always interest in shirts and decals.

Also seems we'd have a member somewhere close to him locally that can knock on doors and find out what's going on or get info to authorities and get the guy hung up and put out for good.

Arckadian

Alrighty guys.... here is the deal on my shirt contact... He is a good friend of my wifes family and he has a fairly good price on his shirts. It is $30 just to make the original print for the shirts and that is a one time payment. The cost to you guys in the end will be the cost of the shirt and the ink. Wife will contact him (hopefully) today and will get a cost on shirts... My friend is a pretty good guy and I dont think it will cost much more than the cost of the shirt would be originally, but keep in mind ink costs a bit so expect a few bucks tacked on.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Alrighty guys.... here is the deal on my shirt contact... He is a good friend of my wifes family and he has a fairly good price on his shirts. It is $30 just to make the original print for the shirts and that is a one time payment. The cost to you guys in the end will be the cost of the shirt and the ink. Wife will contact him (hopefully) today and will get a cost on shirts... My friend is a pretty good guy and I dont think it will cost much more than the cost of the shirt would be originally, but keep in mind ink costs a bit so expect a few bucks tacked on.

So this person you're talking about is different than Josh at Crystal Impact or Iron Fist Industries right???

Members online

No members online now.