2-4 is all you need

kwo51

Full Access Member
All the people protecting him should have 7 round mags. 1911' back. He is showing his ignorance. I think it will be overturned on appeal.

oppo

Full Access Member
All the people protecting him should have 7 round mags. 1911' back. He is showing his ignorance. I think it will be overturned on appeal.

Just give them 2. After all, he said that is all they need.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Wonder when they are gonna outlaw the poeple of NY who have there 7 rounds for the gun and then 4 other mags with them all loaded with 7 on their person at time of checks.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Looks like our friends in NY will have to go back to the ol' New York reload :mad3:

NEWYorkreload_zpsf2e07883.jpg

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
Wonder when they are gonna outlaw the poeple of NY who have there 7 rounds for the gun and then 4 other mags with them all loaded with 7 on their person at time of checks.

Imo... Restrict size, I'll carry more mags

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
How does this work on an 8 or 9 shot revolver? Gotta leave a couple chambers empty?

Last edited:

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Everyone knows 1 bullet is all you need when the bad guys bust down your door in a home invasion under duress during the heat of the moment and TV guns never run out of ammo ....

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Yeah 5 out of 6 rounds found there mark for the lady in Georgia and the intruder still ran off. So 2-4 rounds should be plenty when facing a mob. Idiot

Fastfood

One commenter posted "Well I hope he passes a law against five or more assailants just to make it fair." LMAO

Some of the worst and smartest comments appear under the comment section of all these blogs. Sometimes better reading than the story alone.

Members online

No members online now.