2016 Presidential candidates

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I have a feeling that no matter who wins, we all lose. I like what Trump is saying but his ego is too big. We don't need another narcissist in the White House. I'm not sure any of his advisors can reel him in. He just fires them. All he wants are "Yes" men.

Rubio or Cruz ......... more politicians. It's going to be another election of choosing the lesser of two evils.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
It's going to be another election of choosing the lesser of two evils.

Sadly, I have not voted "for" a president since I voted for George H.W. Bush in 1992. All others have been a defacto vote against the guy I liked the least by voting for the other.
In fact for the last 3 presidential elections I have voted for a 3rd party candidate.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I listen to the Trump interview today with CNN..some his stuff I like but other stuff he just came across full of himself. He certainly likes to stir the pot as they say..especially on immigration reform. Notice that Hillary doesn't answer questions but simply denies she has done nothing wrong and her poll numbers are dropping because of it. Should be a interesting race to the White House.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I listen to the Trump interview today with CNN..some his stuff I like but other stuff he just came across full of himself. He certainly likes to stir the pot as they say..especially on immigration reform. Notice that Hillary doesn't answer questions but simply denies she has done nothing wrong and her poll numbers are dropping because of it. Should be a interesting race to the White House.

He's saying some good things. I like that he wants to close the border and make entering the country the legally the new norm. But he's saying that he'll make Mexico pay for the fence? He may be able to but if I were Mexico and the bill comes in I'd just laugh.

He is also too narcissistic and his ego could fill a stadium. We already have that in the White House. Do we really need a repeat? I really don't think he's presidential material. Just look at his interviews. It's all about him. He says the the Mexican people love him. "I've got thousands of them working for me". No matter who they are talking about, "They love me".

He's certainly got a strong following. If he doesn't get the GOP nomination I'm 99% sure he'll go independent. That will clinch it for the Dems.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Looks like old VP Joe Biden is leaning on joining the race too..that so called secret meeting with leftist Elizabeth Warren could make her his running mate ..looking more and more like Hillary party support is slipping away and Trump still has a wide lead for the GOP side and has been drawing large crowds. But time will tell who is still standing.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Trump has done a 180 on the Syrian refugees issue coming here, for he stated earlier we should let them in..for it was the humanitarian thing to do. But now he says if he is elected president he would send them all back. Latest figures claim that 200-250K will be let in by next year..which mostly are men...and once again how many are radicalized terrorist..some are saying 15-20% but nobody really knows...scary times right now.

Members online

No members online now.