A few ideas

Arckadian

I like the state by state law thingy and I have talked about it with ViperJeff. I belive that may eventually happen as more demand comes for it. To tart though we may just do the states that people ask about.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
I like the state by state law thingy and I have talked about it with ViperJeff. I belive that may eventually happen as more demand comes for it. To tart though we may just do the states that people ask about.

Cool , that will work ......... Jeff , Jeff :D

Florida , South Carolina , New York , Virginia are good starts for me :D

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
How about a DIY section ..... For proper break down and cleaning of weapons, Bullet reloading , equipment used ?

oppo

Full Access Member
How about an option to view unread posts? I find the one on SFZ very convenient.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I just click on "New Posts" at the top of the page. It shows you all unread posts no matter what thread they are in.

oppo

Full Access Member
I see the new posts but it only shows the ones updated since your last visit. If you don't check them all each time, they disappear.

BIRDMAN

I see the new posts but it only shows the ones updated since your last visit. If you don't check them all each time, they disappear.

oh, yeah this forum is still on the cookie/inactivity based forum marking. i need to change it to database forum marking. it won't mark a topic read until you have physically read it.

i know Shaggy hates it, but just don't tell him. i'll do it now.

Members online

No members online now.