A must read book

Arckadian

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the movie "Full Metal Jacket" but a man I was pretty much "raised with" when I was in Basic Training in the Army has made a book about his life. R. Lee Ermey has written a book called "Gunny's Rules." I picked it up on Christmas and have been reading it since then. I read a little of it at a time, but I think it is really good.

Some of it talks about his time in the military and the goals he set for himself. Some of it talks about his time working on films like Full Metal Jacket and Apocalypse Now. A lot of it is about how you, the reader, can get your life "Squared Away" like Ermey has done and be satisfied with everything. I have actually started to use some of this advice in my own life and I have found that it has really helped me out in many ways and helped to deal with some of my pain issues.

To those that know of the mans reputation and his willingness to go that extra mile for our brothers and sisters in the Service, I really do suggest this as a great book to take a look at. I think you can get it just about anywhere. Digital copies and paperback are available.

Members online

No members online now.