Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
A stone-faced Aaron Hernandez was arraigned in Attleboro District Court on Wednesday and charged with first-degree murder in the death of Odin Lloyd, a 27-year-old acquaintance of Hernandez's whose body was found in an industrial park near Hernandez's home last week.

Hernandez -- released by the Patriots a little more than an hour after his arrest on Wednesday morning -- showed no emotion as six charges (murder, and five gun charges) were read against him. He pleaded not guilty, and is being held without bail.

According to prosecutors, who laid out a detailed timeline of the crime and its aftermath, Lloyd was shot to death. A conviction on a first-degree murder charge in Massachusetts carries a sentence of life in prison. A second-degree murder conviction carries a sentence of life, with a chance for parole after serving 15 years.

No wonder teams passed up on this dude drafting him few years back. I guess you can't take "the hood" out of certain individuals. He's lucky it didn't happened in Texas or he'd be toast.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
This guy is in the running for dumb fuck of the decade. Just signed a $40 million dollar contract. $12.5 million signing bonus. Endorsement deals. Yet he throws it all down the shitter for the thug life. At least now he can lead the life he really wanted.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
What a fuckin idiot...that's all I can say, he's got enough money to pay another thug to do it...
Concealed 27

SWSS

Full Access Member
Didnt he get into some gun shitstorm down in FL? Some thug "acquaintance" had his eye shot out...

SWSS from somewhere....

STF

Full Access Member
guess his mind wasn't on his money...

aaron.hernandez2.jpeg

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
A day after he was arrested and charged with murder in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd, former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is being looked into as a "possible suspect" in a double murder, according to multiple reports.

The reports state the double murder happened in downtown Boston on July 16, 2012. Sourcing the police blog from that date, FOX 25 says that “officers responded to the intersection of Shawmut Avenue and Herald Street just after 2 a.m. When they arrived, they found three people had been shot, two fatally, as they sat in a car at a traffic light.”

The men, Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu, were reportedly seated in the front seat of the vehicle when a witness says that a “gray or silver SUV with Rhode Island plates opened fire on it. The surviving victim was in the back seat” and two in the SUV fled the scene.

According to a FOX 25 source, the men worked at a cleaning company in Dorchester and had just left a bar in the area.

Officials told the Boston Globe that investigators now believe that Lloyd may have had information about the ex-NFL star's involvement in the double murder.

“The motive might have been that the victim knew [Hernandez] might have been involved,” one of the officials told the Globe.

Looks like this guy had two lives..one a upcoming NFL star and then his late night "boys in da hood" shooter side..totally weird shit.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Looks like he may be tied to 2 more shootings. Good solid NFL player,convicted felons . should not be on the field. Great role models. Would you let vick baby sit your dog?

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I'm sure he'll be getting more tattoos while in prison..don't worry you'll certainly will have a lot of time to decide.

hernandez-tattoo.jpg

ninja man

Full Access Member
life in prison.... taxpayers burden. who is the fucking idiot to not allow capital punishment? teach this, and any other person who thinks they can do whatever, what a real punishment should be. torture this guy to death. at least i would. these people dont deserve the sympathy the law gives. the law is weak, and therefore we will always have people commiting crimes. if i knew that if i killed someone and i got caught, my punishment was being burned alive by a small fire that would take several days to kill me, that would stop me from doing anything bad immediately. but once again, these fuckers get three meals and a shower for the rest of their lives.

kwo51

Full Access Member
The Bible and Jesus tattoos. Oh he must just be a misguided millionaire. Death becomes him!!!!!

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
The search of a lake for a gun that would potentially tie Aaron Hernandez to the killing of Odin Lloyd has come up empty, according to a report from CNN.com

A law enforcement official told CNN on Wednesday night that the search of a lake in Bristol, Conn., did not turn up the gun they hoped to find. The report says divers from the Connecticut State Police will return to the area next week to search a smaller body of water near the one searched this week.

Hernandez, a former tight end with the New England Patriots, has been charged with orchestrating the death of Lloyd, whose body was found having been shot five times with a .45 caliber handgun just a mile from Hernandez's home in North Attleborough, Mass., on June 17.

Prosecutors believe the missing gun would be the key piece of evidence in the case against Hernandez. Recent surveillance video appears to show Hernandez holding a handgun in his home in the hours after the shooting of Lloyd is believed to have taken place.

Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder. He is being held without bail.

I hope he gets everything that he deserves..:rage:

Members online

No members online now.