Ammo flying off the shelves

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Im luckey I got what I need plus some....I get some at the range if i need it for a descent price and am able to so. Just pick up a few boxes here and there when u can. Im able to do it in tampa, I know ammos out there. I can get all the SD I need but on backorder. I got them now waiting for the backorders to to come in then Im set for a long time.ready for it to be costly even for ammo..JMHO, Concealed 27 Going to shoot the G27 with the 22rd mag the G19 mag w/ a x-grip, it feels awesome wll do video of it for ya.....

STF

Full Access Member
shit, I got a 22lr conversion for my AR and planned to for my Glock just so I could keep my practice up affordably. But shit I can't even find that shit. I had only slightly piled that stuff up and had just started more when this shit happened.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
shit, I got a 22lr conversion for my AR and planned to for my Glock just so I could keep my practice up affordably. But shit I can't even find that shit. I had only slightly piled that stuff up and had just started more when this shit happened.

No enough reloaders, I cant do it right know but plann on it..Think about it anything can happen, If the goverement really wants to try something like just price bullets so high you cant afford them but you could make them very eaisily. Then they would try and ban primers and non fully put toghther ammo parts. But reloading is a good hobby and theres money to be made..JHMO My buddy on this site does it...Its bad ass

STF

Full Access Member
I do want to get into reloading a little.

If they want to they can do anything to make sure we can't defend ourselves.

I plan to be prepared enough to get to the point where I can start taking the rest of the stuff I need off the corpses in the baby blue helmets.

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Cabelas still had decent range ammo and hollow point yesterday

Cabelas is in another state for me. I went to the range the other day and had to ration my own ammo. I saved 2 boxes of defense ammo and 1 box of plinking. I'm gettin low!!:Frustrated:

KKing

Full Access Member
Cabelas is in another state for me. I went to the range the other day and had to ration my own ammo. I saved 2 boxes of defense ammo and 1 box of plinking. I'm gettin low!!:Frustrated:

Online for me. Showed up in 3 days. Not like running to your LGS, but better than not having it

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
a got a good amount of food, I was able to shoot 9mm last week and .40cal this week and it didnt hurt me... That wont last forever though, the range ran out of 9mm for 1 1/2 weeks....picked up a few hundred 9MM last week

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I tried to make a point to buy something most every time I went into Walmart even if it was just a brick of .22. I am now getting into reloading (be it too late) and once my orders come in I'll be making my own 9mm. At the risk of being called a dirty, no good, low life, price gouger...... I'd sell a box of my 9mm for $6999.98 if there are any takers.:sad72:

And thats the Weapons Forum Special of the day. I take Paypal.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'm not as good as I'd like to be, but I can get by. I for sure wish I had more .22LR. Down to about 300rds. About 300rds of 9mm, maybe 400 of .40, 500rds of 7.62x39, 100rds each of 357Mag and .38Special. 60 rounds for the .300 Win Mag, and 80 or 100 for the 30.06. Shotgun, not so worried about at least 200 rounds of slugs and buckshot, and 100 rounds of birdshot. As cheap as birdshot is, I should probbly get 2 more 100rd boxes since it's not an issue. I have no issue using bird shot for close combat self defense in a pinch. It can at least blind a guy with a shot to the face.

I refuse to pay gouge prices on anything and I"ve done well being patient. I also have no problem with 5 box limits. A good chance it could be my neighbor that has my back if I'm caught sleeping, so I want all the good guys to have at least a little bit. And for the fuggers who are buying it all up to resale it and gouge with it, they can go fugg themself.

STF

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3M46XVfVOU]The lost art of "Cut Shells" - YouTube[/ame]

Humvee21

Full Access Member
I'm still waiting for this buying frenzy to end. I know you all are too. It's ridiculous that every time I get a notification for in stock ammo, it's sold out within a couple minutes.

STF

Full Access Member
Can't tell there's a resession with all this buying up ammo and guns.... :emotions34:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts