Ammo flying off the shelves

mgentry

Full Access Member
Just about everything at Wal-Mart is gone. The 22 went first and now the rest is being sold out and not restocked very fast.

priell3

Full Access Member
I buy most of my ammo online when I see a good deal.

My stock right now:
2600 .22LR
1800 9mm
200 380 Auto
200 38 SPL/357 Magnum
500 20 gauge

kwo51

Full Access Member
What we have is our own supply and not for the gov to know about. As long as we have the NRA and a few others we will stay safe.The question is will ostupid allow the UN in.We must have the oath keepers to. George Soros is the enemy at the gate.Lock and load as often as possible and dry fire a lot.

moodster

Full Access Member
I noticed the price of ammo has shot up in our area.
Box of 500 federal 45acp fmj went from 190.00 to 220.00 in a month.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I noticed the price of ammo has shot up in our area.
Box of 500 federal 45acp fmj went from 190.00 to 220.00 in a month.

You didn't think the manufacturers/stores would use the old "Supply & Demand" to their advantage did you? I'm surprised it took this long.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
We ought to be buying stock in Hornady, CCI, Remington, Federal etc. Imagine their profits. You know they are gouging us because they can. Supply and demand my ass. They can easily keep up with supply without raising prices. And they aren't actually even keeping up with demand. Hide and watch, when we do finally get a Republican in office, ammo prices won't go back down. As they rise, they stay risen and everytime another Dem gets in office, they raise prices again and again. I do understand when metals go up in price, but I see lots of price raising just because. I'm sure retailers are taking a bit of advantage too because they can.

Humvee21

Full Access Member
I have given up checking my local stores and am now just ordering online. Last night a decent deal on palmettostatearmory for 50 FMJ blazer brass for 15.99 of 45 acp. Free shipping

priell3

Full Access Member
I have given up checking my local stores and am now just ordering online. Last night a decent deal on palmettostatearmory for 50 FMJ blazer brass for 15.99 of 45 acp. Free shipping

I jumped on that free shipping deal from PSA this morning. My last several orders have been through them. The "Daily Deal" plus free shipping make me :happy107: I added 550 more rounds to my stash.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I ordered from PSA on Monday. So far nothing has shipped. I know they are buried but I hope they catch up soon. I want my trigger before next weekend.:licklips:

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Has anybody ordered from PSA before? How is their order to delivery time? And customer service?

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
I've got 8-9000 rounds at the shop... mostly in 5.45, 7.62 and 5.56(just in case). The rest is assorted from 22 short to 50 BMG for test firing. It's not getting any cheaper or easier to find, that's for sure. Buying in bulk and online is the only way to go.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I've been trying to find 300 blackout in bulk for cheap. It's not a easy round to find that's for sure. I guess I should finish the rifle first and see what it likes before buying too much in bulk though

priell3

Full Access Member
Has anybody ordered from PSA before? How is their order to delivery time? And customer service?

I ordered $275 worth of ammo (1950 rounds various calibers) from them in November alone. Everything came in a week or less. One order was short one box of 9mm. I emailed them and a few days later got an apology reply. The ammo showed up a few days after that.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Now we see why the UPS man looks buff. It is interesting that 5.7 is not on the shelves.

Humvee21

Full Access Member
I ordered $275 worth of ammo (1950 rounds various calibers) from them in November alone. Everything came in a week or less. One order was short one box of 9mm. I emailed them and a few days later got an apology reply. The ammo showed up a few days after that.

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing your expereince

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts