Ammo flying off the shelves

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
This is my 3rd PSA order. First order in October arrived in 7-8 days. All good. Second order in November (pre-election) 10-12 days and again all good. The 3rd order still shows as "processing" on their site. I know they are slammed. I am hoping it hits the road soon.

Humvee21

Full Access Member
This is my 3rd PSA order. First order in October arrived in 7-8 days. All good. Second order in November (pre-election) 10-12 days and again all good. The 3rd order still shows as "processing" on their site. I know they are slammed. I am hoping it hits the road soon.

Good to know they're a good company. I can't wait to get mine. It's still showing "Processing." I am getting impatient, but that's only because I want to go shooting!

armoredman

Full Access Member
Was in WalMart today. Shelves, fully stocked, even plenty of the value packs, all popular brands and calibers. Also full gun racks, including AR-15s.

ninja man

Full Access Member
hell, i went to a walmart looking for bulk .22 and i got cobwebbs. it said right out front "super store" but all i could find were a couple 100 boxes that were a bit expensive for a .22

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Mine is also on the road.

Good stuff. :peace: I got mine today but the boxes look very old and beat up. I guess PSA was trying to get rid of old inventory. It doesn't bother me since I'll be throwing away those boxes and cartridge trays anyway.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Was at Walmart yesterday. Still lots of empty space on the shelves.

2012-12-08_15-48-41_112.jpg

STF

Full Access Member
It will calm down just be patient and don't buy it from the asshats that are price gouging it.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I agree. Don't let those fuggers win. Wait it out.

I've even found some Tull Ammo at Walmart recently for S12.99 for 9mm $14.99 for .40. Steel core, but it is jacketed. I figured it was junk so I only bought a box of each. I was impressed with it. It was actually very accureate and didn't seem near as dirty as I was expecting after watching the reviews of it. All rounds went bang, and I had the best groupings with it, thant the other CCI and Remington ammo I was shooting.

So even if you have to do the cheap Russian shit, don't give into those gouging bastards.

STF

Full Access Member
I believe that most of the reason all the stores are out of it now is because of A holes buying it and reselling it for more. Think about it. If they keep the stores sold out it looks like there's still a shortage.

Stick those fuckers with everything they have.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I believe that most of the reason all the stores are out of it now is because of A holes buying it and reselling it for more. Think about it. If they keep the stores sold out it looks like there's still a shortage.

Stick those fuckers with everything they have.

Yep, and I seen someone made the commnet how shitty it was that Academy and Walmart are now putting a limit on it. Academy has a 6 box limit on .223. I see nothing wrong with it and glad they are doing it. Buying 120 rounds a day is reasonable. But everyday I went in at 10am, the said sorry NO, a guy as in here at 8am, and he bought $900 of .223 and 7.62x39 and that's all we got in. Same with 9mm. There was also a, Sorry we're out 2 guys came in and just arm swipped the shelf into a cart and bought $1100. No need for that shit. So again, it's the pricks that screw it up for the good guys and I'm all for limiting to 6 boxes of 20 rounds or 2 boxes each of 50 rounds of 9mm and .40. Let everyone get at least little, and not everyone is getting it either, but the gougers, nawwwww not cool, and I'll contiue to shop at Academy because of it, and I've never liked monopolizing bastards Walmart, but I will buy my ammo and firearm cleaning supplies there and supoort that portion of Walmart, and even buy some of my auto fluids there that are made in USA.

Full Access Member
Saw a guy at Big 5 yesterday getting all pissy Because they would only sell him 5 boxes of 9 mm,But i saw him just before that call people on the phone wanting to know if they needed some. I picked up a 100 rnd box of 357 mag.fmj for $49.00.

infidel

I hope everyone here has learned a valuable lesson. For the past five years I have practiced buy 2 boxes shoot one, then reload the used brass. I am very comfortable sitting here on thousands of rounds of every caliber I own.

Of course my wife wasn't very happy at my ammo obsession at the time but now she gets it. There is nothing wrong with prepping.

If everyone would just lay low for a couple of months the mfg can get the stock back up.

Good luck guys !

STF

Full Access Member
I'm good where I'm at. I have set aside a certain amount of money out of each paycheck to buy ammo. Now I just can't do that anymore because of the ridiculous prices.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts