Another School Shooting? - Taft High School

DrkSide

Full Access Member
So if any of you have heard the news lately it appears that a student shot another student with a shotgun. A teacher evidently "talked" him to put down the weapon.

How is this happening? The media sensationalizes every one of these instances and it creates people that think it is alright?

Edit: Here is the story.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Shot gun ban?? Wait, we need to hold off and see if they reported this right. It's bound to have really been a Bushmaster AR style assault weapon.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Sorry, I just checked Feinstiensnopes.com and it didn't happen. The Gun laws in California prevent any such tragedy from happening. According to the Website this was a conspiracy cooked up by George Bush

DrkSide

Full Access Member
Oh No! Now we need to ban ASSAULT SHOTGUNS! Even though we said that we did not want to go after your hunting rifles and shotguns, we lied, you're used to it by now right?

Fastfood

"He comes off as the kind of kid who would do something like this," Patterson said. "He talked about it a lot, but nobody thought he would."

WTF!

KGBIGCOUNTRY

^That should have been reported a long time ago first time it was uttered by the kid. So lets see everytime so far there has been a shooting it was by someone doing something illegal.... I think a ban would keep all those people from doing something illegal.... right. Time for the left side to start raising their kids right, I know growing up if I did anything out of line I was getting my ass beat by my dad.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
"He comes off as the kind of kid who would do something like this," Patterson said. "He talked about it a lot, but nobody thought he would."

WTF!

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men." - ???
This pretty much sums it up. Evil men are going to do bad, but good men that do nothing are worse.

^True, from my neck of the woods you can tell who was raised right and who wont, sad to say its very steriotypical

Quite a few stereotypes were based out of reality. Seems like every time I point that out I get called a racist by somebody.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Sorry, I just checked Feinstiensnopes.com and it didn't happen. The Gun laws in California prevent any such tragedy from happening. According to the Website this was a conspiracy cooked up by George Bush

That's exactly my point. It damn sure didn't happen. With an Assault weapons ban, a waiting period, and magazine 10 cap limit, there damn sure wasn't no shooting in CA. Espeically at a school. Just another conspiracy. It didn't happen.

:flipthebird: Frankenstein !!!

Members online

No members online now.