Arizona shooter still on the loose

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Authorities are treating a spate of shootings targeting cars and drivers along Interstate 10 in Arizona as "terrorism," state police said Tuesday after a ninth incident in 10 days.

A $20,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest, Arizona Director of Public Safety Colonel Frank Milstead told reporters, hours after the passenger window of a car was shattered on Tuesday morning.

“"Somebody will get hurt or somebody will get killed if this continues".

"Any time you have multiple shootings against American citizens on a highway, that's terrorism. They're trying to frighten or kill somebody," he said.

He confirmed officers were investigating nine crimes — five shootings and four other incidents involving some sort of projectile — but stopped short of saying that there was a serial shooter.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Not just cars now but semi's now..more shots today. Surprised nobody hasn't been killed or seriously injured. Talked to my mother in Mesa today and people are scared to drive around..sick people out there.

A bullet pierced the side of a tractor-trailer on a Phoenix freeway Thursday, and police said they were treating it as the 11th attack in a string of shootings over the past two weeks that have terrorized drivers.

The governor pleaded for the public's help earlier Thursday, and authorities said they could be dealing with more than one gunman.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Very disturbing someone like this needs to be put in a dark basement let a few of us handle him after he gets caught I've learned thru the net the kind of things that would make him wish he was never born......��

kwo51

Full Access Member
Little girl hit by glass, and thought I heard they have someone being held. Sounds like more than one doing it.

Members online

No members online now.