Ati 1911

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I know and have seen hicock45 do a review on u tube and he likes it and he's got more guns than I will ever have...lol

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
It's cheap. I am a firm believer that with a 1911 you get what you pay for. I am guessing it must have a lot of MIM parts.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Mim parts are not so much the problem as the quality of the metal in the slide and frame. You do normally get what you pay for but you can over pay. MIM is just a type of casting. Hell I have plastic guns. My guess is very little hand fitting or finishing.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Well in this video it does exactly what I need...no malfs of any kind, no stove pies, jams, ftf, fates nothing thru about 8 mags. If you've got a few minutes and wanna watch it looks like a reliable handgun. Maybe not the best but it would serve good as a carry gun for a first time 1911 owner, and $300.00 bucks I could private sale the weapon for more than I paid for it. Like I said before going and buying a colt commander as a first 1911 is not a wise thing to due. I can get started and learn the finishing of the 1911. I'm a try and order it knowing my luck it's sold out.....lol
Oh yeah here's the link if u wanna watch it... http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=X9GFFryTD7E

Members online

No members online now.