Badass!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I hope this means maybe there will finally be some ammo available for the retailers and then to us the end users.

KKing

Full Access Member
No problem. Found it the other day on another site. I wish the magazine link was more promising

It sure does make looking for decent ammo prices easy. If you don't NEED any, just sit on the site and watch how fast things disappear, it's unreal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
For those wondering why I didn't put it in the ar parts thread... I figured members here would find it but not those looking to buy everything up and gouge the rest of us. Every time I'm in the ar parts thread there's quite a few guest browsing that thread

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
For those wondering why I didn't put it in the ar parts thread... I figured members here would find it but not those looking to buy everything up and gouge the rest of us. Every time I'm in the ar parts thread there's quite a few guest browsing that thread

That's a good point you bring up. Some benefits of sharing info in this day and age should be for MEMBERS ONLY, not the skimmers or guests.

On the truck thread I Admin, we have 1 category, where members have spent countless hours putting together info, like wiring diagrams, axle codes, RPO and SPID codes and blah blah blah, damn near everything down to what every bolt and fastner is for these trucks. Guests and Skimmers can see the Thread Titles in that category, but they can't see the content of the thread. There are Pro's and Con's both ways to that though too.

Sure it might get someone to sign up, but that doesn't mean they'd participate.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I was in there the other day, and there was one member (me) and 11 guests. sure it's not alot, but 11 guests seeing the same deal that perhaps 1 of our members may need is still too many.

Members online

No members online now.