Biden says buy a shotgun

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I don't think Biden will be hard to beat, but never know if any other Donkey will run against him in the primary and who knows, Biden may not even run. Hillary is done over the Benghazi, Gore is out selling to Al Jazeera, Reid and Pelosi damn sure don't have a chance on the Dem side, so actually, there are no big names on the Dems side either I can think of that would run and that coulld be a good thing. Just hope Republicans get someone good, and I damn sure hope Romney is done. Damn, playing process of elimination, does that leave the Elephants with Paul Ryan??? Not so sure I like that either.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I just have this bad feeling that with the way things are going in this country, the votes will go to the one that promises the most to the people. With the ever increasing layoffs and more and more people becoming dependent on the government, I feel we are heading down a road with no place to turn around and no side roads. 2014 mid terms will be a big indicator. If we lose the house then I think it's over. The Dems will be able to drag us kicking and screaming wherever they want.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I just have this bad feeling that with the way things are going in this country, the votes will go to the one that promises the most to the people. With the ever increasing layoffs and more and more people becoming dependent on the government, I feel we are heading down a road with no place to turn around and no side roads. 2014 mid terms will be a big indicator. If we lose the house then I think it's over. The Dems will be able to drag us kicking and screaming wherever they want.

You're absolutely right, and why I've said, don't just give up now and think we're stuck for the next 4 years, because if we do, and the Dems get the house, you think it's bad now? So NO, don't be cramming it down people's throat, but if you know a voter who you can persuade, or one that doesn't really understand and might want some guidance, be sure to offer some. Be even better, if Reps keep the House, and gain some seats in the Senate too.

BTW, this isn't just about Gun issues, or Gun Lobbying, it's about jobs, healthcare and economy. I normally don't care for Republican big corporation greed, and the rich get rich the poor get poorer antics which is one reason why the Republicans didn't win because that's what Obama preached against, and Romeny disagreed as if, yes it's OK for the rich to get richer, along with all the other lies that Obama told, and give free rides to all the illegals, and sucking up to all the special interest groups like gays and lesbians. But, if Obama can ge elected with all his lies, then we'll need a good lying Republican too. If he can look straight into that camera and lie his ass off like Obama did and keep a straight face, he'll have a chance. So may the best liar win !!!

Oh Wait, That's how it really is anyway !!!

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I think whoever stands for pro-gun and tougher immigration enforcement would get elected in a landslide in 2016...:rockit:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You're absolutely right, and why I've said, don't just give up now and think we're stuck for the next 4 years, because if we do, and the Dems get the house, you think it's bad now? So NO, don't be cramming it down people's throat, but if you know a voter who you can persuade, or one that doesn't really understand and might want some guidance, be sure to offer some. Be even better, if Reps keep the House, and gain some seats in the Senate too.

BTW, this isn't just about Gun issues, or Gun Lobbying, it's about jobs, healthcare and economy. I normally don't care for Republican big corporation greed, and the rich get rich the poor get poorer antics which is one reason why the Republicans didn't win because that's what Obama preached against, and Romeny disagreed as if, yes it's OK for the rich to get richer, along with all the other lies that Obama told, and give free rides to all the illegals, and sucking up to all the special interest groups like gays and lesbians. But, if Obama can ge elected with all his lies, then we'll need a good lying Republican too. If he can look straight into that camera and lie his ass off like Obama did and keep a straight face, he'll have a chance. So may the best liar win !!!

Oh Wait, That's how it really is anyway !!!

The other problem is the media. They're all liberals. They will report that the Dem walks on water and the Rep is the scum of the Earth. If they can't find some dirt on the Rep then they'll just make something up. And the low information voter will take it as gospel. If the Dem has done something incredibly bad or even just inept, the media turns the other way or reports with a diversionary story to take attention away from the real story. How can we beat that? "Fair and Balanced" my azz.

I was on another forum where a guy was sitting in a doctors waiting room. There was a girl on her phone praising Obummer for fighting the sequester situation. When she hung up he leaned over and informed her that Obummer was the one who originally came up with the sequester in the first place. Instead of discussing it or letting him explain things, she got up and moved. She didn't want to hear it. All she knew is what the media is saying and that's good enough for her.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I think whoever stands for pro-gun and tougher immigration enforcement would get elected in a landslide in 2016...:rockit:

Then they will lose the anti gunner and immigrant votes right there. No telling what that number will be in 2016. That along with everyone who will be afraid of the Rep getting into office and taking away all that the Dems have been giving them (some say that is a very high percentage, approaching 50% or more by 2016) will keep the Dems in power. The media will be throwing scare tactics at the elderly and entitled telling them the Reps will have them living in the street. The liberal media is in bed with the Dems. They can do no wrong and the Reps can do no right.

Obummer came up with this sequester crap but has turned it around and blamed the Republicans for it and is now fighting it trying to look like a hero.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member

Yeah,k I was reading on foxnews.com that this lady voted for Obama six times, so what do that tell you.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator

Nope, not true. Do you realize how many immigrants or immigrants families Obama has voting? And 90% of the time, if a African Americans Vote, it will be Democratic. I won't go into detail, because even thought I'm not a racist, I'd get accused of being so, but I'll just say, take a look for example at REPUBLICAN Col Powell. Tell me he isn't a Flopper and what was his motivation? Notice Condelesa Rice pretty much went into hiding. Nuff Said I hope. And the Anti Gunners which is pretty much 80% of CA for sure. Lots of Delegates from Cali. Republicans are also going to have to swallow some of the Christian values like Pro Life and being against Gay and Lesbos. I sometimes think that is why G Dubya Bush selected Dick "The Gun Safety Expert" Cheney for his Vice. His daugher was a Lesbian and would attract the Gay vote. Many times, people will vote with their emotions not their minds. They'll vote for a Pres cuz he's cool with Gay, and who gives a rat ass about the economy or who gets to carry a gun, or which Pres is willing to take away their consitutional rights just so long as he supports Gays, that's all that matter to them.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yeah,k I was reading on foxnews.com that this lady voted for Obama six times, so what do that tell you.

And this is why they don't want voter ID. Here in NC every time they bring up the voter ID subject, they get accused of being racist. Now when you have to have an ID for almost everything else (Driving, Check Cashing etc.) how does wanting a person to have an ID to cast a vote make you racist? Everyone has to have a Social Security number. Why can't that be used in some fashion?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
And this is why they don't want voter ID. Here in NC every time they bring up the voter ID subject, they get accused of being racist. Now when you have to have an ID for almost everything else (Driving, Check Cashing etc.) how does wanting a person to have an ID to cast a vote make you racist? Everyone has to have a Social Security number. Why can't that be used in some fashion?

This is true. Obama got alot of Hispanic votes from the baby droppers that get citizenship by jumping the border and having there kid in the US. I made a comment before that was taken wrong until I showed them the facts.....quote, I would love to just live off the grid..lol

ViperJeff

Administrator
Lets just toss in this to make it real fun. When the Catholic Northeast was all democrat, had nothing to do with race I suspect

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

These words were written over two hundred years ago..I wonder if Obama and any of these frickin' liberals have actually read the Constitution. For our goverment is so broken and corrupt that down thec road there won't be any turning back...

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Obummer is suppose to be a Constitutional Scholar. If he is, it's only for the reason to find ways to bypass it. Fortunately, the founding fathers wrote it so it's pretty much bulletproof. They were some pretty smart guys. True historians to have seen what had happened in the past and wrote a Constitution that could prevail into the future.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
VANCOUVER, Wash. - A Washington state man who fired a shotgun in the air to chase away car prowlers says he was following the advice of Vice President Joe Biden.

Jeffrey Barton, of Vancouver, pleaded not guilty Wednesday in a Clark County court to a charge of illegally discharging a firearm. The 52-year-old fired the shot Monday when he thought people were breaking into his vehicles.

Outside of court, Barton told KOIN "I did what Joe Biden told me to do. I went outside and fired my shotgun in the air."

In an answer to a home defense question in February, the vice president said Americans don't need semi-automatic weapons because a couple of blasts from a shotgun will scare off intruders.

Sheriff's deputies said that is not allowed except in self-defense.

Members online

No members online now.