California Bans Concealed Carry on Campuses

Arckadian

Reading all this anti gun "gun-free Zone" crap is getting depressing that people think that where LEGALLY ARMED PEOPLE wont carry a gun also applies to the criminals that don't care about laws.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The Gun Free (Easy Target) Zones are everywhere. Not just Cali. We've got a guy here in my county that is spearheading a movement to have teachers carry or have access to guns once they've completed a CHP course.

His first idea was a little broad in that he wanted it mandatory for all teachers to participate but has since backed off to making it volunteer. This I agree with. You could force someone to take the course and have a gun but they could still be ineffective or worse if they are still scared of it. People have come up with other ideas that would cost the county/tax payers a lot more money like ex military or police in schools. But I think there would be a substantial cost to that.

We have people with kids in school who have already said they would purchase the firearms and lock boxes (if used) for their teachers. And the course could be handled the same way or at a reduced rate. It would behoove the teachers to take the course and get comfortable shooting and handling a gun. In a "shooter on campus" event, it's their life in the balance as well as the students.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Arm the janitor ,he has keys to all the classes and knows the layout of the campus. Ar 15 in the mope bucket!

Members online

No members online now.