CCW class

Assault

Me and the wife took our CCW class today. It was very informational! My wife was able to understand why it's so important to protect urself!

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Nearest class here is 80 miles away.
I mentioned this to one of My old friends, He said, if Yu have one, then they`ll know You are carrying, so He wont go get one.
I`ve been thinking about this for some time and I might just muster up and geterdone, I want the wifey and My sister to go along too, the wifey thinks it would be good, have`nt talked to My sister yet.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
I think, over here in this county, it is just a metter of filling out a form, the sheriff signs it and the permit is then mailed to whoever is signing up for it.
I think that the classes should be taken though, just for the added safety.

ninja man

Full Access Member
here in ca, getting a ccw is almost impossible. only 3 counties in the whole state give them out regularly.

ninja man

Full Access Member
luckily i have family that lives in one of those counties. guess where my residency just changed to.......

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Glad to hear, when i first started carrying I did not have one in the chamber for about a month... just wanted to be comfortable... to some it may sound silly I just wanted to make sure an u.d. don't take out a leg and god forbid anything else......carry everywhere u can, I think u live in TX so learn all of your states laws. One in Florida that's good for me is we are not a "right to inform state" meaning if u get pulled over on a traffic stop if your asked if you have any guns,grenades, rocket launchers and u do you can say no and its not illegal but I tell them I have a gun cause I don't want a 45 pointed at my head..lol
Concealed 27

Assault

From CCW class
qa3y6aru.jpg

15yrds with a XDm 3.8 compact! Wish I used the extended mags instead of the 13rd mag. But, looks like I group good

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Pretty good to me my friend.... hows your wife shoot? I took my girlfriend shooting this week, I let her shoot my G19 and she did good for never shooting, I was impressed but I must take some credit for training her....but she enjoyed it and wants to go again soon....
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Any cop in his right treats all persons as armed until proven other wise. This will allow then to live longer. Watch the hands!!!!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I was carrying a 7 shot Taurus PT740. I've decided 7 isn't enough. Not with all the assaults going on with multiple assailants. I've switched to my 10 shot XD40 sub. Plus I'm carrying two extra mags. Even in my small friendly town, crime is increasing. You just never know when it might find you.

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

kwo51

Full Access Member
That is a fact jack,and Col.Cooper said " The only reason to carry a pistol is to fight your way back to your rifle".That was before the combat mindset was being used by CCW trainers for civilians. Now it is a way of life.I still have trouble hiding my rifle on my Harley.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Ruger break down will fit in tour pack. When I had a tall sissy bar my 30-30 rolled up in a blanket worked well. No pn the bike I'm left with only kel-tec and glock.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts