Chat Thread (DDD)

oppo

Full Access Member
Didn't make it to the store but did make some parmesan ranch chicken and angel hair pasta for dinner.

SWSS

Full Access Member
I just heard the word- djbuouty...ok, i f'ed it up...but you knew what I meant to say biotches! It is still funny! :D

SWSS from somewhere....

SWSS

Full Access Member
Haha, it is that dang USAA commercial with that little boy. I smirk even drinking water!

SWSS from somewhere....

oppo

Full Access Member
9CD18BA4-orig.jpg

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Came across this on another forum. I had never heard of this before. But just shows you back then our Presidents had some real balls..not like the wimps we have today.

What did Presidents Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower have in common? This is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.

Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over TWO MILLION illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for Returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 MILLION MEXICAN illegal aliens. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs. Operation Wetback took two years to complete, but they deported them!

If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself. Mr.Truman and Eisenhower deported over 15 MILLION illegal aliens 50+ years ago. Now, if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, we should be able to round up the 12 to 18 Million living here today and DEPORT them. Again, to help provide jobs for returning veterans.

Why, you might ask, can't this happen today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not like the untrustworthy politicians of today that are always looking for votes!

This is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes! - 12 to 18 Million illegal aliens are now depending on YOU!

Members online

No members online now.