Colorado movie shooter appeals decision

Arckadian

You know if I wanted to go to a place, hypothetically and gun down a lot of people, I am pretty sure that I could pass the insanity test as well. Its not that had to show you are something you are not ESPECIALLY given the area of study that he was in before he preformed his night of terror. IF you know what they are looking for to call you insane, then it would be entirely possible to pass ANY test they would have and show that, "Yup that guy is a complete wack job. We need to put him in a nice, comfy resting home and let him learn the wickedness of his ways while he watching free TV and gets free meals for his stay in facility that is using taxpayers monies to stay open. We promise that he will be treated with respect and that, in the end, he can become a PRODUCTIVE member of society again and we will just forget the many that he killed." Sounds like what will happen to me.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
James Holmes was found guilty of first-degree murder Thursday in the deaths of 12 people at a Colorado theater three years ago — and now faces the possibility of being sentenced to death.

The nine-woman, three-man jury decided Holmes was not insane in the shootings at a screening of a Batman movie, "The Dark Knight Rises," in Aurora, near Denver, on July 20, 2012. He was found guilty of all 24 counts of first-degree murder, 140 counts of attempted murder and similar counts and one explosives count.

Good to see he was found guilty..now let's hope his time on this world is short...real short.

Members online

No members online now.