custom mossy 500.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
mossburgcustom.jpg

Arckadian

*droooooooooooool*...... *wipes up desk* Now that there is a nice looking shotgun. How does it feel when you fire it? I imagine the hand grip in the front would help with some stability yes?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Very nice setup. I have an old Moss 500 security pump. But it still has the wooden furniture on it. Been looking at the 930SPX. want to get a semi auto.

Arckadian

I think a Saiga would be an interesting Shotgun to have personally.... I actually seen it in a lot of combat games it seems to be rather popular, but I have never seen one in the flesh (so to speak) before.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've got a couple people looking for a Kel Tec PMR-30. Rare as hens teeth. But if you do find one it's price as such also. When this gun first hit the market Kel Tec was asking $299 for it. I've seen people asking $700 for one now. For a .22 Mag. But the magic is it holds 30 of them in the magazine.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I think a Saiga would be an interesting Shotgun to have personally.... I actually seen it in a lot of combat games it seems to be rather popular, but I have never seen one in the flesh (so to speak) before.

Saiga-12 is a cool shotgun. You can really deck them out. Based on the AK so it should be proven. If you get one and want to add stuff to it, there's a law that says only a certain number of parts can be import. Everything else must be US made. 922r I think it's called. Totally stupid BS law IMO.
http://gunwiki.net/Gunwiki/LegalFederal922rParts

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
really? I did not know that I will have to look into that.

Oh man....I helped somebody learn something new today??? Better quit and go to bed while I'm ahead.

But like I said, What does it matter what is made where. It's a control thing. But if you're caught with too many import parts on your gun it could cost you.

kwo51

Full Access Member
The Kel-Tec 22 mag is really ammo sensitive! I would still like to have one for $300. Saiga 12 is a hell of a weapon,but needs a little tuning. My Browning pump 12 ga. works perfect and no after market parts for it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts