DeWalt nail-firing rifle hoax

DeWalt-16-Nail-Gun.jpg

This and other internet images of a purported nail-firing rifle made by the power-tool makers DeWalt, is a HOAX. See this link:-

http://www.likecool.com/DeWalt-16_Nail_Gun--Tools--Gear.html

It is an ordinary M-16 rifle, firing bullets from explosive cartridges like most rifles, with all yellow plasticwork, dressed up with a DeWalt cordless drill battery casing and a DeWalt name sticker.

Likely many people have wasted their time and the internet's time and DeWalt's time trying to buy one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewalt DeWalt makes nailguns, but all with the usual workman's nailgun shape.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Why waste the money doing it unless its for a contest... just eye candy for a construction worker IMO, I would not buy one even it it were a real nail gun cause it would cost $500 at least I'm guessing. I would rather spend that money on self protection items....JMHO
Concealed 27

BIRDMAN

Can you imagine standing on your roof repairing some siding with that thing over your shoulder? LOL. A few cars drive by and next thing you know you've got a tactical team storming your house.

About guillible people :: many years ago on 1st April The Guardian (UK broadsheet newspaper) published a joke/hoax article about a 'Monotechnic College'. So many people tried to write to that college enquiring about courses there, that London (UK)'s central post/mail sorting office complained to The Guardian's editor about the load caused.

And zoos having to hire extra telephone staff on 1st April to cope with the load of people trying to contact Mr.C.Lion and Mr L.E.Fant etc. Not funny for the zoo's office.

cce1302

Full Access Member
LOL at how stupid people are for believing that...Obviously having zero understanding of either firearms or power tools...they should self-regulate and not buy either one...

LOL also at wasting time and effort to debunk the hoax...

Last edited:

SWSS

Full Access Member
Haha, back in high school we always called the local kmarts and ask them to page Mr. Enis, Phillip Enis...or his cousin Mr. Dover, Ben Dover....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.