Do You Carry The Same Gun Every Day?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Like the title says. Or do you switch up every once in awhile. I had been carrying my Taurus PT740 for the longest time. It's compact, not uncomfortable to carry IWB like I do but it's capacity is a little lacking with only 6+1.

I recently switched to my G30 which is a larger caliber and holds 10+1. It's not THAT much bigger than the Taurus but I do notice the butt of the gun protrudes out a little further. Just have to make sure my sweat shirt is roomy enough.

So do you carry the same thing day in and day out or do you like a little variety?

cce1302

Full Access Member
Mostly an XD40SC. Second XD40 service.

There are about 4 others that might make a showing on occasion as well.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
99% of the time, it's the same one, but as kwo said, sometimes clothing might call for a change. I like to use the same one since it get's cleaned used or not, going to get scuffs since it's a daily carry and almost not preventable, so rather than scuff up 2 or more, carry the same one, not to mention, carry the one you practice with the most, and one you're most fluent and comfy with. JMO

TScottW99

Full Access Member
At work I always carry a Glock 22. When I'm off during jacket weather it's a Sig P245. Warmer weather is a Ruger LC9. Sometimes on the rare occasion these days a S&W 642 may find its way into a pocket on a quick trip to the store.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Depends on what I'm wearing, my main carry is my G23 owb but I do carry my G27 a lot too.... in Florida you gotta deal with sweating a lot so all holsters I have have a sweatguard on them except my remora iwb. It's nice to switch it up my G19 is my defense pistol for the house but if something goes down it is used to get to my long guns ar and shottie. I used to carry a G30 myself and they are a little thick but you will get used to it, excellent carry gun imho.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts