Do You Know Your Guns

Slingshotboy

The video I am about to show you is made by a close friend of mine, as you may notice the video is rap . Lets get to the point ...... this is a challenge for you guys , only people who really know there guns can tell me what kind of guns these are because the video isnt close on them. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJYpSRsyUU4]FREDO SANTANA - ON THAT ft CHIEF KEEF / prod & shot by @DJKENN_AON - YouTube[/ame] first tell me the caliber of the guns you see at 2:09 of the video , if you can type of gun.

And type of gun he has at 2:02

Note if you dont like to hear cursing then turn off the sound.

Bluez

Full Access Member
9mm

And I believe 2:02 is a Browning Hi Power or one of its spanish, polish etc licensed clones

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Now he's here with some bullshit, but i got a full clip, now let let me show you what he's gonna get.....
That's my rap to that video..lol

Slingshotboy

Now he's here with some bullshit, but i got a full clip, now let let me show you what he's gonna get.....
That's my rap to that video..lol

:iranmaybe: You clip may be full ........ But do you have a 30 shot clip in a browning hi power or a colt 45 , or a 50 shot clip in a tec 9 , :chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie: , BTW its magazine

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts